Town Hall transparency

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was this shit show? Prancing around like a comedian and pillow talk with no answers what so ever. Still, sales force needs to finish 2018 strong to set up 2019. We have a footprint but it’s not ready yet? So pathetic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree. What the heck was the purpose of this? If you really want us to finish strong, stop wasting our time with this crap. The only answer I heard to their question on the slide, PC BU - what do we do January 1st was “ We have people working on it. We’ll let you know.” How ridiculous is that? I now believe more than ever that my gut instinct was spot on. When they kept repeating there would be no restructuring going into the beginning of 2019, what they really meant was that we are ok thru the end of the year. Enjoy the holidays and then all hell can break lose in January. Anyone else feeling this way?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with you no endless chatter of right size, right products, and bright future. 2019 cuts may come sooner than later. Epic disappointment but I’ve come to expect it here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

classic Sanofi

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By far the worst town hall ever! Embarassing... get your own pillow... I used to do standup?? Somebody in that inspired looking audience needed to pull Michelle off the stage. Thst was very bad. Audience had no questions other than the planted question people. Audience was paralyzed or fearful for asking something they might get punished for. " were working on it"" that's what I got out of town hall. That was just bad! Plain and simple.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come now! I’m not seeing your Grit!!

Agree, the sales force could have made those 2 to 3 calls she was talking about...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got grit the grit to forget this crazy ass leadership that is short of a good dumpster dive

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Sanofi posts always give me the biggest chuckle. It’s always a big ole belly laugh. Thank you. Keep em coming.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bring Kaplan back!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t wait to relaunch Apidra and drive share! This is an incredible opportunity. Sorry the specialty division is getting the ax in January.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

canceled upcoming POA can’t be a good sign of things to come!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious response here.

It has been almost 2 years since I "left" Sanofi. I used to come here and read all of the posts about "I make XXXXXX$$$ more than I did" at Sanofi, etc. and think it was a bunch of crap. I also heard the "they treat me better at XXXX company". Well, 2 years later and I cannot tell you how..............right those people were. If you are sitting there wondering what the hell or "the benefits are too good" then you are basically saying the following "My time, energy, passion, happiness, etc. are worth" whatever reason you are staying there.

If you are praying for a layoff and a big severance, it sounds wonderful and all, but going back, I would have left long before I "left" on their terms. Sanofi did many great things for me but.....I did a ton of great things for them also and that ISN'T WHAT THEY TELL YOU - they will tell you how much they do for you.

Find a company that turns that around and you will be amazed at how great your work/life can be. Like I said, being serious here - go control your decisions about your career and don't wait on a buffoon on a town hall to lie to you up and down. Good luck!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which POA was cancelled? Last I heard, we had a regional POA planned in late February and another planned for early April. Also, who has said anything about us promoting Apidra again? It’s Toujeo, Soliqua, and Lantus for all beginning January 2nd. Finally, getting rid of Specialty is a new one...hadn’t heard that yet. I thought SP2’s we’re launching the new drug early Q2? Not sure this makes much sense.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apidra and Admelog are part of your support efforts bring your pillow

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believed there was going to be a restructure in diabetes in early 2019. But now it looks like they have a solid plan in place at least thru the first half.....POAs are scheduled for Feb and April, budgets and call plan are being released next week. Those are signs to me that no restructure is coming for now. However, they are still not filling the open territories. Thoughts?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi won't think twice on recently filled jobs and then lay them off three months later. Have seen this countless times here. It's amazing this company can be so fucked up every year. Everything is a crisis or a fire drill. Weak leadership and the Frogs in Paris are what's killed this company. Zero marketing at Sanofi. 1.1% raises are the norm.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm.... not a word at the town hall about consolidating R&D in Massachusetts until Friday afternoon’s memo. This year’s holiday card for a lot of people to be impacted.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the Sanofi way. Ruining Christmas has been a blood sport for Sanofi for years. If this happened in France there would be massive riots like when they cant get a minimum of 3 months vacation or increasing the retirement age. Double standard with the Frogs. They had North America operations and get giddy starting in August with all the calibration meetings and how many necks they will put in the guillotine this December or the first few weeks of January . Nothing like fuxking with people to have this in the backs of their minds all through the holidays. Fuck off clint and michelle

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In France it is even worse man. People goes riot wearing yellow vests as you said, for different reasons (in a nutshell : salaries are getting lower and lower, cost of living are higher than ever, and more taxes are piling up in top of that).

But as far S*nofi is concerned there is just no job openings here, just look at the career website. 750 jobs cut off + no renewal after retirement = not a lot of jobs and they have also found a good way for cheap, disposable labor without paying contractors : they hire mostly interns student in training programs. They are still fresh and innocent, motivated (because it is mandatory for their degree to validate some industry experience), and here to do the job for a fixed amount of time and a fraction of the price. Perfect !

(also 3 months of vacation is true... For Sanofi ; In fact, around 55 days a year ; everywhere else it's more like 25 days).

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CHC North America had a failed launch for Xyzal. The spiraling negative impact of that caused their current demise and layoffs.