Toxic boss

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2018 at 1:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could not agree more. The things I have heard being done here is mind blowing. Promotions and appearances on stage for those who are willing to do the things that others are not is unbelievable. If you are willing to muddy the waters and do whatever it takes whether it’s right for the patient or not, you win. Threats and performance plans for all the other suckers. You are only as good as your last set of numbers and the Avanir folks know just what to do to make sure they get what they want.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great companies and good management doesn't tolerate unethical behavior

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a small company with no where to go if it's a bad fit. Your boss is second only to your spouse, and maybe not second, in terms of people who can make your life wonderful or miserable. It’s important to pay close attention to who that person is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the manager in Chicago is horrible.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How horrible are they?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wont find either here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess...VR in the west? Total douche bag who has no business being in the position he is with no training. Complete fucking mess. Way to go, NBI!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Majority of senior "leaders" are poorly skilled at addressing subordinates' training and developmental needs or at managing altogether.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be referring to
    DP, KS, NC, EF

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you call the 3rd-floorians now, disfunction at the junction and the crumbs left behind?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they like Orange. Some of them may be wearing jumpsuits soon! haha!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God the plague is gone

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t cross Denise. She gets mad and gets even with those who do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DP is so typical of strong minded-stubborn women in our industry that have that RBF. First off, she is always overcompensating like most women in a leadership role that has traditionally been seen in a man's world. Second, like so many other bitchey women in leadership roles, she probably had daddy issues and hated her mom for making her wear so much corduroy and polyester material in pants during high school and third, just predominantly hates men and the intimidation factor they present in our Pharma industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So she’s not mentoring you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i’m not from Avanir. She prefers pulling subpar reps that she knew from Avanir into the fold here. It’s entitlement and it’s toxic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mentoring? What is this advanced engineering? These pharma jobs can be done by 15 tear old pre-pubescent kids. Mentoring roles in pharmaceutical sales is so 1990's. But then again, if your DP I'm sure this gets your really wet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DP is lots of things and usually things that are not so good! However are you suggesting she has a thing for 15 years olds?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, demented dumb ass

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then file your sorry ass back in line and March to DPs orders. She’s your mentor until you are told otherwise! Forward March soldier boy!