TOXIC CULTURE corrupt leadership

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of shitty people to work around. No wonder morale is low. There is no respect and human decency anymore. People start treating one another with kindness and help others. Stop pulling everyone down and dragging them through hell. It’s too bad, things could be so much better with the right people and right leaders. That is obviously not the case. It’s a pure shit show with shitty people everywhere.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The atmosphere is by design. Corporate wants it this way. It has been going on for 5 years. They want people to leave and they have butthole managers in place to make sure it happens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, however, she has artfully positioned her reputation to be protected by so many minions she has groomed, both mgmt and coworkers. One of her favorite sayings, 'no blood on my hands'. Shes the mastermind behind so many evil wrongdoings. If youre being badmouthed by her, congrats! That means youre not one of her followers or someone she can manipulate. If shes being nice or helpful to you, youve just been unknowingly stabbed or about to be in her huge world and network of gossip and rumors. Her so call niceness are never unconditional. Be careful and good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Dont worry or have her in your thoughts. Karma will take care of it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck doesn’t make you feel part of the company. Seeing first hand the training is dismal. There are a small group of people making decision that are in the know. Everyone else is floating by and treated beneath them. There a few good leaders left. The culture is terrible and fake. Having left Merck a few years ago and seeing what good could look like- there is life outside of Merck. Do yourself a favor and find a company that will value you, your efforts, experience and make you a part of a whole team. The leaders that self preserve will continue to make Merck rot.

I was shocked to see what training should be like and realized when it is good the entire team is valued and being taught to be on the same level. Don’t waste your time around a bunch of back stabbing gossiping negative people, do yourself a favor and find places with growth opportunities. If you find yourself sucked into the negative zone you know its time to leave. Merck will continue to downsize it drive their stock prices up. Oncology has to be next- the writing is on the wall, 6-8 people stumbling all over each other is not productive or necessary. Vaccines is falling apart too, the competitors have better compounds coming. Chronic care is being dismantled every year. Virology is going to be a little to late to the market once again. The future pipeline is behind everyone else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Politics have gotten rid of great people at Merck, leaving behind people that get favors and were not necessarily the best choices.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck vaccines and screw the lame ass DCOs

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definite managerial issues across the board. Especially in vaccines at the DCO level. The vaccine CTLs are puppets and hide policy issues things left and right. Merck turns blind eyes to people breaking rules and punishes others for trying to do things the right way and figuring corrupt things out. Too much tenure within the sales team has obvious issues that are being hidden and the people who know “too much” and are being “taken care of” until the main perpetrators retire and then the rest can get laid off. Silently watch for this in 2020 - layoffs coming to a district near you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you sleep at night knowing you ruin peoples lives. People with mortgages and children. People who devote their lives to advancing their education, spend their time studying, learning winning awards developing professional relationships with providers and internal stakeholders. What is it that makes you develop false opinions about good people and spread rumors and make their life miserable. Do you feel good about yourself? How do these horrible people thrive at Merck - and stay in management?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are so many people in jobs that are magically created and no one knows what they do. Upper management at Merck is corrupt and so are many of the mid management/ associate directors that are placed under them. It comes down to running in small circles of people that are connected or your career is done.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel your pain. Be well. Love,KF

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The never ending saga at Merck. Leadership fail , greed and laziness

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really, company seems to be doing pretty well

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really which one old merck or soon to be gone merck

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new Merck that is soon be rid of a bunch of dead weight, slackers and non-performers

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure that another restructure snd downsize will resolve not one thing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a idiot. You can only make your life miserable. I feel great. I am liked by the doctors, the work is easy, and its flexible. Manager will be jerks if they see it bothers you. I have a nice body, great smile, and wonderful personality. I am always happy even when getting c grades in college. Some were mercy c's because the professors liked me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the problem that multiplies. Inflated ego, incredibly shallow perspective.

Managers should not be in positions if they are corrupt and spreading misconceptions about hard working people.

Love my job and hate the crap management. I am successful and do no get caught up in corporate bullshit and fake friends.

What bothers me is people like you pretending their way through life being fake and emotionally lazy. My life is great and not miserable. You and your fake smile and “nice body” go shove your ego up your ass.

Wake up to the world around you and avoid the gossip bitches running through Merck destroying careers and creating chaos. Sad bunch of people with nothing better to do than be a bitch.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is you. Don't blame managers because you can't get along with people. I hope you read this and change your ways. You have fake friends because you're a freak. Start with an apology to management. Then change everything about you. It will also help in your relationships with family.

Thanks in advance for changing who you are.

No charge for my helpful words.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then leave. You seem very rude.