TOXIC CULTURE corrupt leadership

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is a fucking manager problem. Just do your job correctly and shut the fuck up. That's it. Merck management cares for hard workers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a hard successful worker. I am just sick and tired of corruption and gossip. There are really shitty people here. You will see it more as you promote. Eventually, they will be exposed and you will see the light. Be careful who you trust. Do your job, dot your i’s, cross your t’s. Question nothing and smile that will keep you around and the poor leadership to continue. Good luck, you have been warned. Or keep insulting me and feeling the need to be a bully. Merck was once a better place than this. It will take years to correct, the leaders promote their minons and the saga continues.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't work for Merc, but came across this thread and absolutely love it! Fantastic description of corp medical sales culture.

As someone who worked in a similar scenario for many years, I can tell you for certain that you should do everything you can to leave that job! You will feel instantly better the next morning, life's too short.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

relieved to hear you don't work here, given the fact you can't even seem to spell Merck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do your job. No one is bullying you. I guess you are part of that phony metoo crap. You are the type that when told to do something you just don't shut up and just do it. It's still a great place to work. Maybe you are not management material. There is a great chance you need to change. There is no drama, targeting, or bullying. It's all in that warped head of yours. You are the problem.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, you are one of the assholes. I do my job and do it well. I am an associate director and my reviews are always great. I am warning you the higher you climb the corruption is everywhere. I do not rock the boat and trust only a few people internal. The sales teams have a culture of looking out for myself and competing internally for making yourself shine. I’ve worked in the field winning 3 plus VP awards and at the home office. After 15 years the bullying and twisted gossiping that happens is insane. Grow up and pull your head out of the sand. Its a corrupt company. Merck had one of its best years and lays off. If they keep making it known they are hiring young people of color with credentials they will be sued for age discrimination soon. Just watch the circles you run in.