Toxic environment

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 11, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toxic environment.... enough said.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. More so for some than others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High earning, kool aid drinking management does not get it. Consultants must be enjoying their fees to tell people what they want to here. It is unreal and tragic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When gsk people move in and hire all their loser buddies it's never a good thing. We are going down.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tennessee team still a bunch of fanny sniffers with a lousy manager and backstabber employee.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I you think the environment is toxic then you should leave. complaining on here about your environment will not do it any good. if you are putting out negative energy you are going to attract negative energy. you have to take some responsibility for your situation. it doesn't do any good for you to keep all this anger inside. I am making an assumption here that it makes you feel good to come on here and bash people. the culture here is good...if you can't embrace that then I suggest you look for a different place to work. why keep yourself so miserable. no one else is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m leaving and moving to Austin:p

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wish i was moving to Austin!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many are miserable. Many are looking. What dream world are you living in? Working for a good manager would help but we don't all have that luxury.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so a manager defines your success? when do you become responsible for yourself? if you aren't getting what you need reach out to others. isn't that one of the guiding principles? seek the wisdom of the team?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are completely delusional is you think working for a terrible manager doesn’t make your life a living hell. Especially, one that talks trash about everyone on the team and puts people against each other. Speaking up puts a target on you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Focus on things you can control and that is what you do in your day. You can't control the managers character flaw

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you think posting that here does anything for you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to HR.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When your manager misleads you due to their incompetence then YES a manager can define your success.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think HR has our best interest in mind. You are delusional. Going to HR is not a wise move unless you have proof of objective discrimination.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. Hire a lawyer.