Toxic

Discussion in 'Xeris Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is infested with Sociopaths from Home Office to the field. The things I’ve seen in email and on conference calls are disgusting. Capitalizing on a pandemic that is killing people is the lowest I’ve ever seen. For what? Do you really believe that HyoPen is coming to market any time soon? Leadership wants to hit a number and they are vomiting this “appropriately aggressive” crap everywhere. The worst bit is there are reps out there exposing themselves, their families and their communities for a little cash and a pat on the back. The worst!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My clinics and centers are operating with doors locked w/security at the entrance. Access was difficult prior to the virus. Very slow uptake over the last 6 months is very concerning.
    This will not end at the time the virus begins to subside. It’s going to be months at best when the hcp clinics begin to allow sales people or non essential vendors.
    I believe they will at some point cease commercial operations as there is not the revenue or cash on hand to continue.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You absolutely correct! It will be a very different landscape for all reps. Xeris will be extinct.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These policies will be in place for the rest of 2020.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOXIC CULTURE AND INEFFECTIVE HR- KENDAL.... you fucking worth anything