TP flushed down to the Gulf?

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TP should have been fired! He drove good people out. He is lucky to have a job...not that he will get any respect in his DEMOTED position..except for those known brown nosers who jumped on his band wagon. They are as big of idiots as he was.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was not fired. They begged him not to walk out . Still on payroll as a consultant. Golden boy of pharma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was not fired. He was first to walk after M.N. The golden boy knew how to get people to want to work and enjoy it. They begged him not too walk, and conceded to make him a consultant. MIsinformed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian Jennings new VP. He is a crook from Perdue. Couldn't motivate to save his life. Company is now just a shell for a sales company. Welcome to the theatre. Throw the bumb out on his a--. We wanted a real salesperson in the position, too much to ask for?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Dan Brennon, he is at least better than Jennings. This guy was an RD at Perdue after being fired from Sanofi.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TP is a loser. Never met someone so arrogant in my entire life! My guess is he was never able to sit at the popular table in grade school. Please continue to educate everyone on better life decisions such as why a $5k a month car lease is a better investment than buying a home... Total joke. Karma always comes back around a**hole and you most definitely got yours, so you can sit down and shut up now. Glad I'm out of that horrible place and away from awful people like him and TC.✌

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply Tony!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Tony, this demotion must be a huge blow to your narcissistic ego? How did you explain this to your family? You can try and spin it but you know you got tossed to the curb.

What you lack is the respect from the sales team. So I can assure you, failure in your new role is eminent. Your foul mouth rants instilling fear should be handled by HR. No reputable company would allow this type of behavior from leadership.

Tomorrow morning when you look in the mirror, you need to ask yourself what type of person do I want to be because the person you are today is pretty pathetic. Unfortunately no one around you is helping you with this. Good luck, because deep down you know it sucks being you.

Oh, And I know you read these posts because your ego is too big not to.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this post IS SPOT on. Still admire the reps who held him accountable and didn't bend to his fear inducing ways. Tony you burnt bridges with some of the most influential reps in the country and it's VERY apparent you LOST that war. The salesforce WON the war. Next time you think your indisposable, remember this as an example! Better update that resume when new VP starts...

Oh and as far as TC, the Feds are going to take care her out in handcuffs here REAL soon. Dan Pon, hope you took valid notes on your 'lack thereof' reprimanding skills because your going to need it when they subpoena you too ...boy!!!!

Sincerely,

Swedish fat boy

(Over here with my buttery popcorn)