TP Orthodontics

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2011 at 8:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Years later and I still remember this as the worst job I ever had!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you by chance just get fired from Salvin as well? You sound a lot like a guy that comes here and waxes poetic with his volleyball from time to time

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!!! I guess you left the Salvin thread and are now posting here. I know you never worked for Salvin or TP! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DITTO! My former TP coworkers and I always say the same thing to one and other. From what I hear nothing has changed.. leadership is still terrible, pay is laughable, high-turnover, everybody is unhappy and company is being trampled by competitors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst place to work!!! Do not apply here, even if you are desperate. These guys are as clueless as they are evil. The company is run by a guy that would rather ride horses then be in the office. To accommodate this hobby, the day to day is managed by his 'girlfriend' who makes business decisions on what makes her day less stressful rather than what makes more $$$ (Remember her boss is her boyfriend, so no accountability here).
    The management is compiled with talentless representatives of her 'girl squad' and an idiot that is too scared for his own job to challenge the brass for what needs to be done.
    Recently, I heard that they let go of their inside sales team without notice or severance. Same with Outside Sales, except for the owner's family members.
    This is a disaster of a company fueled by leadership that rewards nepotism and submissiveness. Don't put your career in the hands of liars.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, sad things have not changed at that place. Worked there years ago and it was the same story (and same pattern before I got to the company as well). Such a toxic and dysfunctional company. I wouldn't wish a job with TP on my worst enemy. They screw employees over who work hard for them. Some things never change...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is TP doing these days? Do they have a field sales force? How is the new Director of Sales?