Tracking/gps

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2018 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you trolling this board??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone is free to troll. You don't like it; too bad for you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think Pfe owns this site or board. Anyone from any company or ex employee can come here anytime they want. If you don’t like the idea of a free forum maybe you should stay off it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could care less about trolls. But bragging he would NEVER hire anyone from Pfizer for 'his" medical device firm.....really? Who gives a sh*t about his company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you know it makes them feel better about themselves! They're superior because they work for a better company than you. Hence the trolling and insults. Probably low self esteem and a coping mechanism for them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dam, how much Kool Aid do you drink everyday?

Pfizer.

LOL.

Jokers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Writes the poster who comes here to insult others to feel better for himself. lol I'm sure whoever you work for is soooo freakin wonderful. Tool Pfizer is a joke-don't need you to point it out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current employee here. But when I leave - whether it's my choice or I get cut; I can't imagine a scenario where I'd ever come back to these boards to gripe. I will just move on regardless.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was just thinking the same thing. For years I had actually forgotten about this site. You know you’re in a terrible environment when CP is your only hope for keeping your sanity.

Most in my division are looking to get out STAT!

Straight Talk
    One Pfizer
    No Jerks

... it’s all BS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New leadetship in I&I are doing this with
    Co cars gps tracker & OnStar
    Laptops wifi
    Ipad Veeva connections
    Co cell phone -
    Recent NSM they put nano micro chips in the food during activity night so the chip.can be tracked.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most known thing ever w the co

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes both gps and on-star tracking