Tracy, Ray and Mike P - Payback is a B*tch

Discussion in 'Sprout Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All 3 of you are pieces of Sh*t
    Unbelievable how Tracy read off of a script & Fat Mike sends an email blaming the sales force for Addyi's lackluster performance.
    Shame on them
    No support, no sales or marketing materials, incorrect target lists and not buying IMS data - all of this contributed to reps running in circles and not being paid properly
    You will all rot in hell
    And Tracy, you are a heartless bitch
    Knew you were worthless from the first conference calls. Cindy may have bailed on us but at least she understood the drug and its mission. You are a dumbass

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tracy impressed me that she even knows how to read
    doesn't seem to know her butt from a hole in the ground

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

look loke a butt hole too

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will get what's coming to them ! They won't have jobs when that place implodes ... I just wonder do they make orange jumpsuits big enough to fit Mikes fat ass? He blamed us for his bad business decisions ! That fat FCK thought he was gonna run Addyi thru philidor ... And it was all gonna work out . Well Mike I hope the Feds confiscate your billions and lock u up and when u get out your forced to eat fast food and live under a bridge ! Bunch of sick trolls ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. Hope he dies of a heart attack as he's stuffing his face with some fatty food or has a situation that humbles his fat ass. Guy looked like trash but that's the face of a trashy company -

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm calling all my accounts and giving them Tracy's phone number to call for dsds screeners and Walgreen coupons!! I would give them Ray's but he doesn't know how to read!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the number so we all can do the same. Drive the bitch battier than she already is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both Tracy and Ray will be liquidated on April 29. I hope you both are independently wealthy because no one will hire you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tracy is as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. And as we all know.. thats REALLY f'ing ugly. Miserable pathetic bitch.