Tracy Ting the Terrible CPO

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pierre Louise is part of the solution and does his best for the organization. He is respected and well liked by top performers. Ex-employees that were forced to leave, post all of these negative messages. DO NOT call out people by name, this is not the correct way to have your opinion voiced. The company is moving in the right direction and we will finish the year strong. Period!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT YELL. You get it?

People come here because they can’t be heard and the culture is toxic.

The question is what did you do to piss people off?

Why are you never here? It’s because you are doing your second hassle, teaching? Just asking.

Why did you hire someone who doesn’t speak and write English well from Russia? I didn't call him out by name.Jyst asking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Rick.

Why is Mr Project Gupta in this. He lost two permanent employees and hiring tons of contractors we don’t need. He is great at managing up but this is not how we should do it. Some areas don’t event want project management to help.

Being Linda’s ‘yes’ man will get you in serious trouble down the road.

Ming stayed once that you should not be trusted. Should we? Are you giving us a reason?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These sad little amateurs in HR are posting on Glassdoor. A “Director in Commercial” gives Avanir 5 stars. HAHAHAHA... Still tracking at 35% turnover?
    But hey, Tracy don’t forget to copy and paste your “we’re going to finish the year strong” on that Glassdoor too. Maybe you can trick someone into taking a job here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know Kelly is not doing it? Redirect people to this site do they have a full picture of what’s going on.

Lot of good people were forced out because HR didn’t do their job right. In fact they are the source of this bad culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect from someone who came from “The Game Show Network”! How do non industry people even get hired!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re kidding right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so unhappy then leave!
    Leave so that we can hire people who want to be here!
    You complain about a toxic environment...look in the mirror! Who is behind all the negativity...every single person name calling and yammering on about everyone under the sun.

You’re all so full of yourselves. All talk yet no action like all the celebs who wanted to move to Canada of Trump was elected.

YOU are in charge or your own happiness! Take control! Shut up and do your job or GO!
    We don’t want you here either!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read between the lines in the press release-

“This study, which used the Sequential Parallel Comparison Design (SPCD), demonstrated a significant improvement on the primary endpoint on the Cohen-Mansfield Agitation Inventory for one of the two doses being evaluated; the other dose demonstrated numerical but not significant improvement on the SPCD analysis.“

Hmm???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to proof your own writings before you throw stones. Your English and grammar skills are top notch right?? .... but can’t even spell in your post yet have the balls to bash other people. Grow up!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeap. A lot has been said about that clinical group. No direct skill just people running around feeling like they are important and hiding something.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a major gossip in the Project Managment function. She is a contractor project manager and her name initials are KL. You need to take action now. It’s not healthy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think Mr. Project is being a "yes man" as much as he's figured out the key to survival in Linda's regime: Don't disagree with her outright. Plenty of people have been booted who stood up to Linda because of their principles, or because they were committed to treating people fairly, or even just because they knew more than she did about some area of the business (like, any/all areas of the business). She'll tell you that they needed to go for whatever reasons let her sleep at night, but the reality is that we've lost several really good leaders because she's an egomaniac who can't stand any disagreement with her point of view. In all honesty I feel sorry for her because I think she's obviously dealing with some pretty severe insecurities in ways that are destructive to herself internally as well as to the company. I think she was brought in, and is only still here, because her boss has a very similar personality and similar set of issues. So they reinforce each other's malevolent approach as they continue to miss the point of how to build and run a business: people. Did prior leadership make mistakes? Sure, but they knew how to treat people, which is why we were willing to stick around and help work through the mistakes and just keep at it so that the whole team was pulling as one and the ship sailed on. The present CEO and C. Ops Officer Linda are not "people people". They hire like-minded folks. That's why we keep having this exodus of talent from the building. No matter how HR spins the corporate happiness survey results it's seriously bad at this point. They can't just keep saying, "We've checked, and 78% unhappy employees - that's the industry norm." (I don't remember the figure, but you get the point: The statement is not true - it can't be.) If the leadership would just be genuinely humble enough to say, "We get it, we've really blown this for a couple years now and we've seen the light: it's all about the people," I think things could get back on a good track. There are still plenty of great people here, but there won't be for long if the morale and culture continue to slide.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one believes this is from anyone but you Pierre Louis Lezotre. The majority of these posts may be from ex-employees who were fired but I'm not an ex-employee. I'm here, you didn't fire me and I'm a top performer. You are abusive. You are a tyrant. You blame everyone else. Look in the mirror Pierre Louis. You throw everyone under the bus and you can't be trusted. You lie. You're not helpful to anyone except yourself. No one respects you. If the company is moving in the right direction, it's not because of you. You're an obstacle. You have never been part of the solution. You are the problem. You are lazy. You take credit for other people's work. You don't do your best. You only do what's best for you. You are abusive. You support abusers. You retaliate. You need to stop being like this. Better yet, you need to leave.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were you fired for ?