Training Class

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a test on the last day of home study. Someone will be with you at a library and proctor the test.

There is an entrance test the firs thing on the first morning..

There are tests EVERY SINGLE DAY; there is also role playing - videotaped.

All tests are on the computer -- and the trainer can tell how long you are spending on each question, too.

Not mickey mouse, very intense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks. that is horrible! Can you cheat in any way?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training is toughest in industry. Prepare!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever is running training is an idiot! This is not the way people learn. Obvious;y has no background in education. Most pharma is not like this. I am GLAD I did not get this job. Am in biotech now. AMEN. My former mgr is now here and can't stand it. Says it's a joke company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh and PS: She is now looking for a job.....only been there one year. Good luck all!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart move. It's a pretty small group of managers and you just named who your former manager is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the tests going?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training here is now adult like and terrible. Honestly the worst I have ever experienced and it is consensus of most. The training head is an idiot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met NOT adult like.
    Oh the above post the 'toughest'??? A joke. Surely written by some idiot in that dept

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of us trainees should write a letter and send it to the head sushi chef to complain about the terrible training!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training here is bad. Agree with above posts. It is disorganized and not about learning. One of the worst trainings ever. We laughed leaving.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to drop a word of the wise: I worked for this company as my first pharma job and training was hard and then got laid off 6 months later. That was in 2010 and there have been several layoffs since...goto training and get the experience but be aware that they lay off at least once a year. When I got laid off there was a training class at home office that were sent home after first week of training...heartless.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the companies in the pharma industry are like this. In fact, most corporations in general are like this now. Just do your best and be grateful while you have a job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are laying off in more than once a year now. They lay off people about every 8 or 9 months. If you have this job or take this job keep looking for another job at the same time

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGAIN:

Most of the companies in the pharma industry are like this. In fact, most corporations in general are like this now. Just do your best and be grateful while you have a job.
    Nothing in the world is any more secure in this economy unless you get out of sales all together.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training at this company is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They need someone who knos how to sell understands workshops and treats people with dignity.

This is bad news in training here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not the training dept. It is the capabilities of the reps. The company hires below industry standard reps because of budget constraints. In addition, the amount of funds for product training is also limited. These two combinations tribute to the current issue.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is run like Mitt Romney at Bain Capital. "trim the fat". But support it and be grateful while the fat cats at the top get paid

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you work here? If so, then obviously you are getting a paycheck also. If not, then who are you to say how the company running?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen! ya gotta be desperate to come here.