Training sucked at meeting . Is that ship sinking too

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training is typically good at these meetings. What is happening with that department since Pete Coletti left it? It’s dull and lifeless with low energy and sucks . Are they Brainwashed by Todd?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your main problem is... You care.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, leave. Just go and find your perfect pharma company to work for.

I’m sure you won’t be missed. And btw, why are you still here? Since it sucks so bad, leave!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People will leave dont you worry, matter of time! Check how many VACANT spots will be coming up. There is no perfect pharma but Damn sure there are Better than this one. You are being just short sighted. Good news for you it can be fixed, unlike this company, go use your shitty insurance that company provides and dont forget to pay co pay :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree . The entire department has gone downhill since Pete left. How can we get him back and put JD in a more suitable role like training assistant

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met one of his former colleagues that said he was an a PIP most of his last year at that company because he had no personal awareness or EQ matched with lack of any empathy. Complete cluster and didn’t care

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You talking at AZ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete C? You're kidding! He is an ass kisser and will be kind to your face, especially if you show him your tits.