Training

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2011 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That doesn't make sense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yaa...and youre a doodie head

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A what?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they force people to room with a total stranger for 3 weeks? is there at least an option to get your own bed room / bath if out of your own pocket?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, start your own company and create your own training policies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't give up on Applied improving. They have good engineering they just need to work on the rest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applied will not improve when it comes to treating their employees respectably. They hire people right out of college who have not had any experience in what it means to work for a real company. They care only about how much they can save at the employees expense. And I do mean expense. You will not be fairly compensated for your travel, phone or internet. It always amazes me that corporate has the mentality that you should be happy that they are extending you a chance at a having a job as if there were no other companies out there. Well, there are and Applied is losing their best people to companies with products that are nowhere near as innovative as their own. Have you seen the SEC filing??? Said, Samir, Gary are raking in the dough. They can certainly pay their employees a respectable wage. By the way, sharing a room in training is nothing. Just wait until you travel with your boss and have to room with him. Good Luck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you fucking serious? I'm not sure what planet you're living on, but the senior management of ANY company is always paid more than everyone else. They're the ones responsible for you having your fucking job. They're the ones that are responsible when you're pulling some unethical shit in violation of the law. They're the ones making the decision as to where the company goes. If you don't like what the senior management makes at a company, go start your own fucking company. If you don't like Applied, go find another fucking job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a SHIT!!! AppLIED Medical (I emphasize LIED) is the cum stain on the whole medical device industry. I only come on here to laugh at you dumb fucks. HAHAHAHAHA

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whaaaaa, whaaa whaa whaaaa.....is that the sound of a baby i hear crying. whaa

grow up you moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To those unfortunate fools who came on here to learn something about training. The above quote is from one of your future managers. Read back, this person is so stupid that they can't even come up with a good come back. All they can do is make the same old reference to a baby crying. If this so called "manager" had any metal (to quote Said) they would notice the very consistent message that is being expressed and work to improve AppLIED medical, but because of their limited mental capacity, they can only continue to ruin a once promising company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not mutually exclusive and it sounds like Applied has no interest in getting better.
    This is a company that could have been like Arthrex but tripped on greed and complete inability to make changes. Its hard when you see the opportunity but then read feedback like the quote above.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unprofessional and odd response?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, who talks like this? Do you have any education or manners?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't even 3rd grade. Its ugly.