Training

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave the B home you are much nicer without her........

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to see CT with the cute new hire this meeting. Maybe he took the hint.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And she is smitten with him...she said she already dumped her bf

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just accepted a position. Anyone know dates for training in Atlanta?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to next training class appreciate any info.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s ran by a guy that was handed the job, CT and his mommy DC. The guy was in the position for like a day and got to go on an award trip he didn’t even win with his fiancée who at one time worked here and couldn’t do her job. She actually treated our winners like they were beneath her. Winners that won the trip. So know what your dealing with and good luck. DC ran the other trainer out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one ran out previous trainer. Previous trainer was a nice person but didn’t want to leave her home. She couldn’t handle being away from home once in awhile. Makes it hard to be a trainer when you don’t want to be with the new training people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well well, does someone go around sniffing DC chair and run off to rooms and Jeep Grand Cherokee’s with her? Thinking no one notices? Dumb Dumb

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training is pretty good. Lot of practice presentations. Overall good experience. CT does a good job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spokeo...info is in the mail...on the way...eye opener...Happy Mother’s Day hahahaha

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you read all the home training you will be ok. Just get ready to practice a lot.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we had some DSTs in our class they are great and really helped us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training was good.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get on MD’s side and become his favorite and you will be in good shape and CT really can’t run class his mom does it he wasn’t ready for the job but she is there that is DC

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true and he will even write you a reference for your next job interview too he likes to look like a hero

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for some help.....I am new to the Pharmaceutical industry, what is home study consist of and home office training?, herd there are tests that are online

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CT is a nice guy not sure how he does a the trainer. His problem and his mom’s problem is CT’s gf. I worked at Avion and now work with a co worker of her’s significant other. His gf has a big mouth. And says some stuff about DC, MD (and his “love myself wife”), and more at Avion. Not good stuff. Kinda odd. Almost like she is jealous of CT and DC’s relationship. And I knew these people. Kinda sicko

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The snot at Ice trip...wouldn’t doubt the above one bit...Clay is very weak around her...if he were smart he would get rid of her now

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training is draining

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too long can’t wait till it’s over who is the trainer really?