Training

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2017 at 1:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm excited to join the organization. Has anybody recently been through training. I wanted to get an idea of what to expect ?

Thanks in advance

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So here's the deal. Be prepared for bootcamp. Most new hires quit during home study because it's so intense. You'll have to learn and put to memory everything you read in the modules. If you don't know it well enough, read it again. If you are willing to put yourself through the torture, it gets worse in NJ. You'll be asked to read studies at night and take pop quizzes on the material the next day. Then, you get to role play in front of a group of people and attempt to be certified in order to sell these products.

Honestly, I hope this isn't your first pharma gig. If so, you'll regret your choice. Look on the bright side though, since Mirogabalin didn't get approved and sales are trending below forecast, expect a layoff in 6 months. So at least you have that going for you, which is nice.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

welcome sweet tonka, give us your bestest in training class,we make you a super rep

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to be going through training too. Has anyone been recently. How many days is it? What should I expect.
    Only honesty feedback please. Not like the poster who said lay off in 6months. You must have been laid off already with your bitter tone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not bitter. Just reality. You'll see...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just got feedback dumbass and now you're asking for more. DSI and the leadership is horrible. The only reason you got hired is because no one else wanted the job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what's great about your situation? Someone obviously hired you, so you can ask them. They probably go by the title of District Manager. Don't be an idiot and use CafePharma to ask questions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course I would ask a DM but I thought maybe some honest and current employees would give me a good idea for the details!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever hear of "emotional intelligence?" Get some.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to training too. Home Study....What's it like will there be tests at training. Other tests lots of work...wanting to be prepared. Ready to work hard just want heads up on what to expect

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Email Tara Leahy and ask her. She's in charge of training and is always willing to help. Very sweet gal.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahaha talk about an EI case study...