Training

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2017 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a little confused I thought RMP was the director of training? Looks like FN is too? Did she get demoted or do we get 2 now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard from my ABM that we are getting a 100 question test as a consequence for reading people magazine in doctors waiting room? really?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to get this right; why are we being accused of reading magazines ? This is absurd . It’s the most pathetic thing I have heard for taking a test 100 questions long. Been in pharma for a long time and never been insulted like this . What a joke

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a 50 question test. There's 100 questions, but we only get a random 50. Everyone gets different questions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazingly everyone on here was wrong. Lol. 65 question test because that’s how many questions it is and not because of magazine reading. Fran is in charge. Rmp got demoted months ago. She’s just not any good and he is a major step in the right direction. Her and LM are on the outside looking in.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your ABM is smoking crack.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personality clash- that’s all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RMP should have complained a long time ago. ML talks to her in such a demeaning way then trashes her to his BD buddy in the south. One thing is for sure the poorly kept secrets always creep and seep from the south

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That dude is a train wreck down there. Let me axe you a question. What is MB going to do now that ML has no power or sway? Ironic that RMP losing power at the same speed as ML. I’ve never understood MB as a business director. He just doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing and he’s outwardly racist. Seems like a bad combo

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fran is a step in the right direction? Haha haha! Fran came from Perdue. Enough said.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, Crack and sausages. I hear it's quite popular at the Indy 500. Hehe hehe he.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nows that's funny. I love these pissy posts. Everyone going off, as if it's gonna change anyone or anything. Talk about wordy. Some of you need to take a breather.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ll take anyone who claims addiction in the family. I heard out West some guy got hired who couldn’t even spell the company name, practically illiterate, not a good combo. can you say liability?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. That was a wasted post!! How is spelling a liability idiot? Stay on the Braeburn site and stick close to the phone Incase u get laid off again.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I heard today RMP is going to be training the ABMs lol. She couldn’t train when she was in training so hth does this all unfold. EVERY TIME I think it can’t get more ridiculous it does

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. It is comforting to know the company won’t let you go even if u don’t do anything constructive though. So we have that going for us

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big big deal how you idiot think you know so much . Dead ringer for not liking people . Dude you have issues and have no clue. On the outside you don’t know . Get a life and leave people alone . take your hostility somewhere else