Transformation 4/21

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2021 at 7:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HSBS will likely be promoted -as they are the true work horses in the organization

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha...my HSBS still asks me to help them with connections. My KAM does as well. All the "experts" are supposed to help primary care establish relationships, but the whole system is leaning on primary for ours. The sad thing is that ours are also soft so basically nobody is seeing the prized customers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HSBS, Emphasis on the BS

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now it is June.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone even know what this transformation is? I still have no idea what to expect.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what was that ‘drink your milkshake’ movie? There will be blood?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#23 So True and everyone knows it HSBS biggest scam going..even VPs know this but someone in Germany loves the concept

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many HCPs do we have in the US that do not work for the 141? Not much meat left on the TBS bones. Sorry.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can Confirm.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rock star you are fake news. You have an HSBS that asks for help..... and a KAM too? Only peeps who have a KAM are HSBS. So as a therapeutic rep you are jealous and have to make up shit to feel better. PC plays an important roll. Yes, I want you to feel needed. However, if you do not understand ask. Lets work together and be successful.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am talking about over the years I have been here. I can't even keep track of the titles anywhere anymore. I have never had anyone in a role above reach out to help me make connections, only ask for mine. Never to check in on how I'm doing, only to ask for a favor. And by the way.... the term "Fake News" is old news now. Use something more creative.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Constructive propaganda..
    Video, TV, print, literature, poetry, art, education, email, phones, EVERYTHING. Everything is now a total constant mindf$ck, wheedled past your unprotected eyes in order to disorient you, hypnotize you, and ultimately disempower you..How's that...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That has nothing to do with whether or not HSBS are looking to utilize my relationships because they don't have any. Stick to the topic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about you, your HSBS and your relationships. Even your relationships don't care.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

u asked for a more creative "fake news" term. be careful for what u ask for.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why didn't you apply for the HSBS position in your territory? You sound like you have the expertise.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this postponed?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering if anything is going to happen as well. The post came out a while ago, same with the email. No one seems to have any specifics.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moved to Q3.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows specifics