Transplant

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2020 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going on with this sales build out? Talking and gathering info?
    Territories set? Call backs?

My god if this is a brief look into organization—hold on!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they been searching awhile? I was interviewed last week have another this week. Is it true that they are getting rid of women's health reps and oncology will be taking over? Seems like a lot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some hiring done
    BEWARE! Recruiters and company not on same page with offers. Hired a bunch of people with very little knowledge or experience in Lab and or Neph. Some of the crappy reps that couldn’t make it at other orgs. And looked at/brought on board some poor performers from places like Relypsa who can’t get out of their own way.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some hiring done during the pandemic? Ballsy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re set for massive layoffs in women’s health. Most likely will fill onc with tenured reps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke! The mgt is sooooo sub par! Transplant has brought on some very risky retreads that couldn’t make it at other companies and/or w/other divisions. Terrible decision, terrible team, Terrible culture, terrible pay....Nough Said! RUN!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no they aren’t you knob. We are still hiring. Unlike invitae, myriad and Progenity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am questioning this company, too. I was a part of the interview process and they made the people interviewing pay for their own transportation to Texas. I have submitted my expense report three times, once to the Vice President of Sales. Still waiting 6 weeks later and my credit card bill is due. I would not work for this company, glad they went with the other candidate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be glad you weren’t selected—they hired shit! Low pay, promise of bonus that isn’t gonna come close, no stock....
    The funny thing is they are clueless about Transplant/Nephrology. People in place don’t know the market or get it and really felt as if they were learning from listening to us talk. They hired garbage reps who were slightly more inexperienced and unproven as those interviewing. TrainWreck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Natera has very strong transplant products. The call points are awesome and the job itself is a lot of fun. I am confused by some of the posts saying the money isn’t good and such. You obviously don’t work here. It’s a solid comp plan. Plenty of reps will make $200k-$250k easy and a few in the $300k+ range.

The biggest challenge imo is the culture. Zero trust and super intense micro management. It gets very hard to handle at times.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest criticism. Micro management due to micropenis syndrome. Sales guys who became the bosses. Peter pans who need to leave neverland and learn something.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest LOL in management is the one that got a phony mail-order diploma for $395 because he didn’t want to get a college degree by earning one.

Google: Rochville University Diploma Mill or Diploma Fraud.

FRANKly, I’m not giving any hints about who actually did this.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahah! I just saw a dog got an MBA from Rochville. Did he graduate in the same class as FH? Hahaha!

What a joke!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole division is a joke. It’s embarrassing at the low quality people at this farce of an organization!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are you going to learn that sending rambling moronic emails to an entire organization without title or credo has ramifications. Get off here you angry low IQ & zero EQ troll. Stop trying to find faults in other good people and fix the faults in yourself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m all for venting frustration and such but to literally name a person like that is a bit shitty. You obviously don’t know this person that well. I do not know your situation but I do know it’s a tough time for a lot of people right now. Don’t project on others. Use that negativity as motivation to better yourself and your current situation. Things will get better.