Trash talk. Then lower prices !

Discussion in 'Idexx labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2015 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, since trash talking the competition isn't working, Idexx has now decided to lower prices on SNAP kits. It's fun begging clinics to come back now and being told to F off ! Wow is this company fukked up ! Had no idea how bad till now...should have realized things would go down the tubes once we alienated hundreds of distributor reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they ever get rid of the man with that bright idea!?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire veterinary industry including doctors, techs, vma organization's, distribution and manufacturers despise you guys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you let me see that, was that you that cut in front of me talking about your Keurig Cups now new Decaf?

I am blowing your Heska and Abaxis ass out of the water. Weren't you talking my stuff up, like it was the best thing in the whole World, Nine months ago?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well.. Your products ARE good. Maybe even great ! No question abou that. Nine months ago was a happy time..you had yet to announce the gigantic DRY FUKKING of everyone who spent years helping build your empire. And your MUDDAFUCKER Of an @SSWIPE insulted us !!!!!. Cause you know, distribution doesn't move market share. Check back in a few more months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will never be able to pull this off in the end!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing you guys are blowing is each other.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nine months ago, we didn't know the satanic baby of Maine was being created.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So dumb ass, you didn't know that everyone but you can see thru Westbrook Wonderland's lies and bullshit ? Go Suck down another pitcher of Kool Aid and go F yourself, moron.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

screwing over doctors and distributors worked for Bayer. Although that's just because they sell their shit in retail. Maybe soon I'll be able to buy a SNAP test at Petco

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. $24.99 with your card. Add 3 drops of bodily fluid and call tech support when the blue and gold streaking gets in the way..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's better for the consumer..............bring it.......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure. It always works out for the best when everything goes OTC !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a blast begging and bribing clinics and asking if they've switched to another brand. It's pretty obvious when they haven't ordered a snap kit in months. You know since last fall....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massaro said that the company's management team also acknowledged that it underestimated the degree to which distributors would react to going all-direct and the impact that Zoetis Inc and Abaxis Inc would have in their new rapid test launches. According to the analyst, Idexx is "taking competitive concerns seriously" and implementing necessary steps to overcome these pressures.

Massaro also stated that Idexx's management team declined to comment on recent reports that Zoetis is interest in scaling up its animal health diagnostic business. In fact, the analyst argued that Zoetis could make a bid for Idexx.

"Idexx's head of sales formerly worked at Zoetis, and at a $24 billion market cap with approximately $600 million of cash on the balance sheet and operating in a low-interest-rate environment, coupled with the fact that Zoetis successfully dropped its distributors and favors the "all direct model," we think Zoetis could make a bid for Idexx," Massaro wrote.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morons. Total morons.

Doubt it.

Zoetis didn't totally drop distributors. Yet. Time will tell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Idexx for making my job as a purchaser harder. Abaxis is looking better all the time. It was easier to order Idexx materials through a distributor, vs making another phone call or pulling up another website. Can I have just one Idexx rep? There is a herd again. I don't need 4 different people calling.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you do ! The four of us need the work and none us us has a clue what the other one is saying ! It's great !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't you know, whichever of us sells first and the most wins ! The others will get the axe soon if I keep stealing their sales..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you can still buy Clavamox without contacting the big Z ? Wouldn't count on that much longer.