travel etiquette response

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid memo to send out - here's what I think about your requirements for travel etiquette (and yes, thats THREE t's - since you misspelled it on your email)

I will pick up the traveler with what's convenient for ME based on what's going on my territory. It's bad enough I've already had to rearrange my entire schedule to accommodate your ass.

If I'm picking you up in the morning, I will most certainly be early. But if I have to wait on you to get in because of delayed flights/last minute changes, I'll get there when I get there.

I have the privilege of having the country's busiest airport as where you fly in - as busy as it is, if I don't have time to get out of the car and help you with your luggage, be flexible and throw your own shit in the car so we can go.

I'm not going to take out my kid's car seat because you think it's not work related. I have to pick up my child from day care after I take you back to the airport (late, mind you) so, just get used to seeing it in the backseat. If you get snippy, I just may strap your ass in it.

When you're with me on my time, I'm giving you a real world snapshot on what goes on in my territory on a daily basis. If I don't "schedule an opportunity" for your coffee break, tough shit. Bring your own water if you get thirsty.

How would you like to be introduced? That's easy - "This is _____, our corporate douchebag"

As far as engaging you throughout the day, as Tommy from "Goodfellas" said "you think I'm here to entertain you?" The answer is no. Bring some work to do. Make some phone calls. Be productive and get some work done, because I'm already pissed that you're riding with me and I may not want to do much talking.

Finally, as far as the car temperature and music selection: dress in layers, and bring your Bose headphones.

And for all of the RBDs and DMs that sent this foolishness out to their teams, you all should be ashamed. We are not children. During this tenuous time for our company, find ways to motivate us, instead of dragging our morale down with this trivial detail and Queen-like behavior from our VP of sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So a memo on etiquette was actually sent out? By whom? I didn't get anything about that!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By our illustrious VP of Sales. If you haven't received it yet, don't worry, it will be "cascaded" down to you shortly...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex Azar is qualified to be a VP of Sales like Kim Kardashian is qualified to be a brain surgeon.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He does this sort of thing, i.e. issuing travel etiquette notices, commenting on clothing, etc., because he has no clue of how to do anything relative to leading a sales organization. To him this is leadership, because these are the things that matter most to him. Well, this and traveling on the company dime wherever he pleases and dining lavishly. The problem really is not him. He is the symptom. Those that hired him and condone this nonsense by keeping him in this position are the true problem. Funny thing is, he seems to have pulled this off at least 2-3 other companies before coming here. There is some sort of talent there I guess, if corruption and misappropriation of company funds can be considered talents.

7. Corrupt

Corrupt Guest

The fact that AA hasn't fired a certain DM for misconduct tells me he is corrupt and incompetent.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His employers are incompetent and are doing a disservice to shareholders, customers and employees. A pre-employment criminal background check on this guy would have disqualified him as eligible for hire by most any company

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was an employment criminal history check! Are you claiming Alex has a criminal record or the dm? How do you know? You two jail buddies. Sometime the stuff on this site is so off the wall.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dismissed charges are never completely expunged. Foreign charges especially. Ciao Italia!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evil prevails when good people stand by and do nothing. This guy is evil, pure and simple. He could teach Pol Pot a thing or two.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which DM?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of them

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a person such as AA continue to keep a position of authority? This is not about AA or anyone else like him. This is a failure of corporate oversight of the highest magnitude. Investors presume reasonably that their investments at every level, especially the corporate level, are of the most efficient and most effective. Not so in this case by any stretch of the imagination. The BOD must act decisively and act now!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember that dumbass telling me to put on a suit after a 3 hour plane ride. I should've told him to shove a test kit up his ass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He'd first have to remove BC's nose from his ass ...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thou should be remitted to oblivion!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to put too sharp of a point on it, but what type of competent management team would ever allow this sort of malignant being to remain in their midst??? Surely they have sensed the same "reservations" that the prior posters have. This situation is beyond a bad business decision and now I suspect borders upon the domain of evil.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone of note left Prometheus lately?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the biggest surprise departure is Raj G.