Trelegy Boot Camp...

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is FUCKING STUPID.

Do this shit for the regions that suck, not the one that is kicking ass.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!! Boot Camp!! Look, we make a hell of a salary. Deal with it. Unless you have the balls to actually leave for something better..and there are better companies with better corporate cultures...shut up and do what you are asked to do. COCO.."have i convinced you?" How difficult is that? Sales call metrics? Just get off your ass and make the calls! Here is the reality of the situation. Those with talent leave organizations like this. Those without end up staying due to lack of ability and comfort of the known. Think of a battered wife. They get their a$$ kicked daily yet never leave. That's what most of you are here at GSK, battered lil bitche$. Get a pair of balls and leave if you don't like it here. Otherwise, take your beating and stfu!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love your post it is spot on! a buddy asked me why we make the money we do and I told him because you have to compensate us for the dehumanization we put up with as GSK and the industry itself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct! There is a price to be paid for the money you make. It's called compromising your ethics and morality. How many times have you "fabricated" a sales call? It's happened so often you can't even distinguish the truth between what constitutes an interaction with a customer. How many times have you "begged" a customer to see you because your manager is working with you the next day? So embarrassing! How many lunches have you done where you fed the biller but counted him or her as someone who is helping prescribe your product? Spare me the prior auth argument. Another lie. How often do you work 10 to 2 but tell yourself you have put in countless hours pre-call planning an answering e-mails? Such a joke! Have you ever been stabbed in the back by a colleague? Have you ever been the one doing the backstabbing? Ever cheated on a test in order to be "product certified" or to help with a calibration? Lies and deceit. But hey, you make a good living with a free car and a week off at xmas. It comes with a cost, it's called your dignity! You know it! I know it! Others know it! But hey, you make a good living. GSK is so toxic! Anyone with an ounce of dignity a smidge of talent would have left years ago. So who are you? Are you proud of yourself? I just told my wife to quit. GSK has caused so much stress in our lives. Keeping in real!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing I can say is that this job pays my mortgage and other bills. It allows me to live an above average lifestyle. You are correct, I have compromised my personal code of ethics. Unfortunately this company has a way of doing that to you. I tried speaking truth to power years ago. I was quickly labeled as lazy and as someone who likes to stir the pot. Took a re-org with a new set of leaders for me to shed that image. Ever since I keep quiet and do what I have to do. Where else can a person go in order to make the money we do and not compromise their morality?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This accurate on all accounts. If you say it isn't, you are lying to yourself.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a shame! There are plenty of places you can go. You are most likely lazy and fear change. Just take a look at the different threads on CP. Yes, most companies have naysayers. But GSK's thread is over the top when it comes to negativity. No other company comes close. The culture is toxic toxic toxic. If you have any talent at all you would be doing yourself a huge favor by leaving. If not, you really have no one else to blame. You choose to stay here. Again, YOU CHOOSE TO BE HE HERE! Stop complaining! You are getting paid. Do your job or leave!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post has a very hostile tone like someone is actually going to argue with you. I have been a rep for almost 25 years and my first 10 I did provide some value but my last 15, including the 3 at GSK have been exactly like you described. I have 2-3 more years before retirement so I am in full box check mode but I would never encourage anyone to go into pharma sales.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on wasting the last 25 years of your life and your highest earnings potential! Provided value the first few years huh? How's that? By providing a caterer, instead of bringing in the Olive Garden yourself? No the job has been a joke for 30 years. I did it back in the late 80's before sample management, oh jeez it was unbelievable back then. Making side money with the samples, trading with other reps from other companies, eating valum, Xanax like sweet tarts, and doing a lot of Yehyo. Yeah man the 80's were amazing. No cell phones, virtually zero supervision. It was great! However even then I knew, this is a job after college until I find a real career. Luckily I didn't let fear of change and laziness rule my life and found a way to replicate my efforts. Took a chance on myself, and live extraordinary lifestyle now. Who ever posted where else can you make money like this? Man that is so discouraging! You fell into the trap, the golden handcuffs! You'll never be wealthy working for someone else! Simple, comfortable maybe, but happy, abundant wealth and true to yourself? Never with a paycheck! Young folks don't make the same mistake! Don't work for a paycheck, and a terrible company! Get out while you still can!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet you find time to come to cafe pharma and post your pitiful dribble? I am perfectly happy with my life the money I have in the bank and the nice life pharma has provided me and my family. Personally I think you are full of shit!!! Enjoy your amazing lifestyle,

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lifestyle or not, $shit is coming down! I have my resume updated and ready to go! The problem is that we will all be on the job market fighting for the same jobs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest, this place is a $hit show! Name one, just one, FLL or RSD who you respect. Just gimme one person currently working in a leadership position that commands respect. Our leadership has never been strong and it has caused the toxic environment in which we work. Yes, it pays the bills. But we definitely pay a price for that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of large pharma, GSK was voted the most toxic in 2020. Horrible management and human resources.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are the most vocal but everything you say applies to the industry wide, there is NO DIFFERENCE.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Path of least resistance and sold your soul so long ago! We call folks like you sociopaths, 20 year Pharma loser! Believe what you want!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, you are a very sad little man. I am sorry some pharma company hurt your feelings and didn't hire you maybe it was GSK since you are on this board but keep your chin up. Better days are ahead at Enterprise Car rental for you!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The old man troll/hater just cant find another hobby...I wonder if he/it/they shouts to everybody?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compromised integrity, wasted prime years delivering, Good luck with your 2 weeks per year served golden package. After that money runs out you can come mow my lawn. I'll have all the folks from Enterprise come watch! Ha ha