Trelegy Boot Camp...

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

source, or you're full of shit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, but you’re still a worthless troll/hater who needs a constructive hobby, desperately.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Source: any normal human being who works there

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how do you know me so well?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. You know so much about the job but you think the car is free? Interesting.
    2. The job is so easy and trifling that anyone can do it but causes so much stress in your family? Uh Huh. That's a bit scary.
    3. You TOLD your wife to quit? Guess we will soon know who you are because "the wife" will turn in her notice and you will have to buy her a car, right?

OR, is it just possible that you are a very angry and immature guy whose narcissism is triggered by the knowledge that this is such a horrible job but you were/are completely unqualified or unsuited for it? Maybe a dearth of emotional intelligence has held you back? You know, salespeople are despised by people like you worldwide and across industries for being overpaid for little or no work, right?

I know, any response will be a tirade about my lack of anything; it is quoted above. Or you will compare it to your incredible success as the brains behind Google and current Angel Investor for underserved communities. Not to mention your kids who were overqualified to join Mensa so now focus on the 2024 Olympics in gymnastics and wrestling, respectively. Blah Blah Blah.

Real Housewives of Buffalo awaits.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You took a lot of time to write that there loser! Don't let your name tag get sideways on you! You'll forget who you once were before you sold out to the path of least resistance.