Tricida

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 9:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope we don’t have to teach account managers about contracting and rebates to secure Medicare and Medicaid coverage with an affordable copay. I hope we don’t hear from management that we have to walk away from large portions of the business within heavily populated areas because we can’t afford to lower our ASP.
    We’ve been there done that.

We learned much from previous failed launches about what not to do and as reps were very vocal early on but we’re dismissed by arrogance and inept management. Yes, I am excited about getting started but hopes of management doing the right thing to be successful has me worried especially when most of our management has zero renal experience and the ones that do are considered “yes” men.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the best post! It think there are bunnies, and flowers, and rainbows and unicorns too. So excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible company, terrible not needed product, no coverage and management is a JOKE! Just a way to get a check!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. This is like having the Lusitania come to rescue you off of the Titanic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several reps. already quit before finishing virtual training, what happened?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had better offers, more solid future, and competent leadership with launching new biologics, more to jump ship as additional offers roll out. Sorry to see them go but can you blame them?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the name of the company?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opko

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how is management team still employed?
    Your company will fail

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE in management, is clueless of what to do. There are no start-up minded folks on the leadership team. All from big pharma and bringing their old school way of doing things here. I was sold a bad bill of goods. Well, I'll just continue to collect a paycheck and hang out until other companies start interviewing again. Then I'm out! What a joke!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let this be a lesson to those who jumped ship and thought this was the best opportunity out there, a once in a lifetime experience, many have said. Not all that glitters on the outside is gold. Joining a startup like Tricida may seem sexy and exciting, the “in” thing today in the nephrology space. However, it’s important to think long term. What’s next after the newness has faded away?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rough day yesterday. Welcome to the sexy and exciting world of startups (especially pre-approval ones). Hope things work out for you all - especially the ones who left more secure jobs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product is shit—FDA confirms it!
    Hey MF’r you still building that Elite sales force?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually your assessment of the situation is shit. Good luck to those at Tricida--hopefully you get over this setback quickly as MANY others have in the past.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will this mean for reps moving forward? More layoffs? They already laid off 1/2 of sales reps, correct?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will schedule a detailed debrief with the FDA to get all the details of the issues. Then they will have a much better understanding of the severity and timeline for hopefully resolving the issues. After that they will decide path forward for field sales organization. Let’s face it, it’s hard enough to get face time or virtual face time with an approved product in this Covid world....they are even less likely to want to see a rep for a profiling discussion. Best of luck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Kool-Aid is still so good!! I like the fruit punch flavor the "seasoned management" team is offering though. Unfreakinbelievable!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amateur hour

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope this is a humbling time for PB, MG and the rest of the pompous a-holes who left Relyspa!