Tricor is generic. Good-bye Lipofen!

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put it this way. If Livalo had Lidose: docs would forget all about Atorvastatin, Simvastatin and Crestor.

It would be all Livalo, all day long. That, my friends, is the power of Lidose!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been telling my docs that Livalo also has Lidose. why not.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I can see one reason right off the bat. If doctors think it has Lidose, they will IMMEDIATELY switch all of their patients from other statins to Livlao. Obviously, all new patients will go on Livalo....None of the pharmacies will be able to keep up with the demand!

I don't want to say there will be riots for sure, but there will a LOT of angry people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Kowa a year ago but I love to come to the Kowa board and laugh my @ss off. You guys make my day with the jokes about Lidose and also make me realize how stupid it was to try to sell that crap to the doctors. I totally do not regret leaving for one second; however I will say the the SALES employees were the best. I really miss them! Everyone else is not worth the dog crap under my shoe.

Signed
    Happy Former Kowa employee

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can vouch for this one and you absolutely don't want to make the mistake I did!
    When I first got out of training, I was pretty gung ho and was making several pharmacy calls a day. You know, because they are so very helpful and all......

Well, I must have been nervous my first few days calling on pharmacists, being new to Pharma sales and all..... I, apparently, was saying that Livalo has the patented Lidose delivery system!! Wow, did that make my life miserable......I thought I was being a good rep and leaving my business card with my cell phone to all of the pharmacists and pharmacy techs I called on. Big mistake!

Needless to say, I had to change my cell number because my phone was ringing off the hook with eager (when they thought Livalo had Lidose) and angry (after they found out it didn't) pharmacists!!

I even had a few threatening phone calls after they ordered thousands of Livalo stock bottles that they wouldn't ever fill. What a nightmare! :-(

The take away message is that you shouldn't listen to the haters: Lidose is a very, very powerful tool and the ultimate selling point. Just be very careful in how you use it!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, update on the whole Livalo with Lidose thing. I've been using that with my providers and pharmacists and like you would expect, my sales numbers are exploding! Demand is through the roof! Everyone is switching patients from atorva, simva, and prava to Livalo(with Lidose). They say they love that Livalo takes particle size out of the equation, unlike all those other statins! They tell me that medicare patients are happy to pay the extra $75-$100 per month over a $4 generic so they can just have less particles. It's working like a dream. maybe kowa will get wise and realize the solution to their numerous problems is right under their nose. Maybe they should develop a new product like Livalo with Lidose. Do I sense a new third product???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Livalo doesn't have Lidose....you are either an idiot or selling off lable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are going to call someone an idiot: please don't misspell off "label" when you only typed 13 words.

Actually......if you type less than 20 words, there is no excuse for any typos or misspellings.

Sincerely,

The Grammar Police

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that some people may take issue with the fact that label is misspelled, however I take issue with the fact that you are calling someone else an idiot for statements that are so obviously facetious. Other words for facetious which may help to better explain the prior posts re: Lidose would be

Sarcastic
    Humorous
    Joking
    Jocular
    Amusing
    Flippant
    Wisecracking
    Flippant
    SMART ASS

Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid. It's going to your head...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You raise some valid concerns. However, there is no AB Rated Generic for Lipofen with patented Lidose technology. Thus, docs will continue to prescribe it by the boatload.

Kowa will hang onto this Blockbuster for many years to come. There is little fear of generic, because Lidose is special with it's unique delivery system.

The icing on the cake: It takes particle size out of the question.

Hope this helps and good selling!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I'm drinking the Kool Aid here.....but I really feel badly for the competition.

I couldn't imagine having to sell against such a powerful, invincible monster such as Lipofen with Lidose!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Lidose?