Trifexis is taking over baby

Discussion in 'MWI' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for one of your competitors. We also sell flea/flea tick preventatives and we also believe they are safe and do due diligence. What I don't understand is company employees being so defensive. If our product had questions regarding safety, I would be the first to throw the company and product under the bus. Such questions need to be thoroughly vetted and investigated, end of story. Don't let your own vested interest (read "income") blind you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are the troll but nice try to discredit the one who say the truth about your poison. When i came to this page i saw how much the pharmaceutic industry is paying troll to sell their product, it's obvious...
    You know, some medications were approved for humans and killed them , then was recall. so before i trust your FDA and phd scientists i will make my own researsh. YOU have no shame.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

while in a clinic today watched a client come in and want to return the Trifexis they had previously purchased after seeing the piece on TV - the hospital - an AHHA hospital - actually lost the client who left in a huff because the front desk did not know how to handle the complaint - in front of 8 other clients - records were copied to give to the next vet clinic and the angry client moved on

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trifexis kills fleas, and prevents heartworm and treats internal parasites. It is the best drug ever created for pets, and we love, love, love it. Topicals cause too many problems, and don't work.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MORON

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trifexis is a seriously debated drug at this given time. Vets that continue its use without consideration of their customers concerns are losing business. It amazes me that so many professionals have been brain washed with greed. The obvious is that if the dog dies as a result of Trifexis ingestion, the pet owner is so overwhelmed, even though they spend an enormous amount of money trying to save their pet, they get another dog, replacing the lost one and the pattern continues. The doctors make their big dollars, no matter what. They continue feeding the drug companies who in turn spit out their waste... Dogs DO have rights and they are protected with the application of laws created in every state. Pet owners are the responsible parties that have to protect and make sure NO ONE injures them. NO TRIFEXIS ALLOWED!!!!!! We changed VETS and now are glad to say the bumper sticker on the VET'S SUV has a declaration that we like. It is good to see smart doctors who are not sold by the drug companies or controlled.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous message quoted herein was posted by a Merial rep who spreads lies ever day ... no surprises there. Nice try fool.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, very true. Also, was the administer of the Facebook page. The story will soon be told"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get it, sell everything in your portfolio

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that our favorite competitor and eranco are targeting large accounts that bought BI vaccines in 2016 in bulk and have a history of high volume sales. Spiffs to TMs, samples for trunk deals, and other special bennies have been offered by eranco's over paid, under educated sales reps. They talk a good game but they only close sales by buying the business, and THATS THE SAD TRUTH! We dont have to operate that way! We are better than that!

MWI.. it's up to us to go back to WORK and protect our marketshare! Eranco is NOT our partner!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buying the business? The only reason you became competitive on the companion side was by cutting margins. Plus, we all know distributors don't sell shit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do sell shit. It's called Trifexis. That product had a short life cycle. See ya!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, the delusions of grandeur.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No news there bubba. The reps in CA have a long history of supporting the little weasles at V with thousands of samples for their slush fund, which is used to promote the dumbells at elano and also used to close sales of any other brand the V reps are really supporting. Fools, like children in a school yard, giving up their lunch money to the bullies. We dont need them! Merck is KING now baby! Best in class!