TRINITY 3 in 1 Video System - WELL DONE CONMED

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by anonymous, May 27, 2017 at 1:02 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw the soft launch at the presentation, cmon Conmed! It's not even 4K, its using the same tech junk as the 8000. I'm sick and tired of going up to accounts and telling them "hey, we are a little late on video and but heres a conmed copy of the Synergy/Lens." and dont even get me started, at least the god damn synergy is 4K, be it fake 4K goddamnit.

I've got to answer to my accounts about how i used to shit on all in one systems only for my company to release it, the heads are not even interchangable with the 8000 like what the F***.

Well done conmed & RD team. bravo, you let the video team down on this one. :mad:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's R&D. They never make things better, they don't approve upgrades, they have short deadlines. They have excuses. They prefer coffee and bagels and above all; chatting and joking. Plus they spray their diarrhea all over the toilet bowl everyday. It dries up and the ugly Hispanic chicks have to scrub hard while contemplating murder.
    Nothing ever changes for the better in that place.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm. You know we don't make anything anymore, right? Whatever R&D used to be, they're now just there to validate what someone else built and purchasing bought.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This camera is from Santa Barbara imaging. Essentially an off the shelf product badges Conmed.
    A clear sign Conmed has givien up on cameras.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God help us. This is a slow sinking ship. Run, don't walk away.

6. There's new product coming our way. We are going to make massive sales one day....

Poetry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the ****?!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not only is it an off the shelf product, it's not 4K. And what's the latest news? Stryker buys Novadaq.
    If you want to be a player in video, you have to stop playing catchup.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is, there is no money to catch up. It is too far lost. Look, either sell sports med or go away. Conmed is never going to be pursuing capital properly, until management is replaced. Added emphasis to properly. If it plugs into the wall, forget about it. Camera is now and going forward OEM, next generation pump, OEM, insufflator, OEM, stand alone image capture, OEM. Trust me, I know first hand, there is no talent internally to design any of this, and the talent they do have is stuck in the dark ages. They are very good mechanical engineers, but technology? No forte. So growth for technology will be OEM or M&A.
    The problem with the OEM strategy? The devices will not integrate together. So competing with Anthrax, Stryker and others is a fantasy. Unfortunately, if you are a rep or distributor who has had success selling capital, those days and wins are going away. It is very difficult, no, impossible to make up those numbers with implants and displosables. Good luck