Trintellix blocked on UHC Jan 1

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2017 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trintellix coverage already sucks on UHC. Well guess what? Come Jan 1 it won't be covered at all! They announced it at our meeting this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMer's meeting this week..Gotta give more then what you did..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice, an antidepressant that does the exact same thing as every SSRI before it is viewed as unfavorable. Whoda thunkit?? Guys we swear this will not only improve cognitive disfunction, but it could give you up to 5 extra IQ points!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Potentially saving thousands of patients from mind blowing nausea

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true. NDC blocked as of Jan 1. And there is a corporate push to get as many United patients on a Trintellix as possible before Jan 1. Real ethical, Takeda. Let's get majorly depressed people on a drug that they wont be able
    to get come January.

We're all about the patient here at Takeda, remember?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if true, that's really terrible...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, this is true. And I won't ask my reps to do it. I couldn't believe it when I heard it at the meeting

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so sickening. I wonder how far up the management chain this direction goes?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fools if you don't try to get as many UHC patients on this drug as possible. This way Takeda has a bargaining chip and you children have job security. It's called critical thinking.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? First of all, getting a handful more UHC majorly depressed patients on Trintellix isn't a "bargaining chip" for a multi-billion dollar corp like United. Second of all, these are potentially suicidal people who live in our communities. Not bargaining chips. You are the problem with this company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually the problem is your disrespectful attitude..why don't you do what the company PAYS you to do instead of complaining like a spoiled child

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people on this thread give the pharmaceutical industry a bad name. You give Takeda a really bad name.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "bad name" that takeda has has nothing to do with that persons little comment. That was earned by bigger shittier people over many years.

It's such a joke that a handful of development stage companies have a higher market cap than crapkeda.

Go jump off a bridge BJ Jones. I'm thinking either the golden gate or Verrazano will be fine. Any other super high bridges will work just fine. As long as you die.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person who says- "just go do what Takeda "PAYS" you to do". You are a horrible person. Some of us have morals and don't do shady, unethical shit just for money. Another reason to be looking for a job with management that doesn't say one thing and do another at the expense of its patients

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PP its simple then LEAVE..If you can't do what your superiors tell you to do then get out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said Hirohito to his Admirals before Perl Harbor! Ethics have no place in pharmaceutical management!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No comparison PP...just move on..clearly you have authority issues.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is this jackass that trying to defend a horrible decision by Takeda management? Besides the amorality of the current promotion of it on UHC, how do you get your flagship PC drug NDC blocked from the largest managed care plan in the US? Seriously, the most inept management team in the game.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yah that person drank too much of the cool aid...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ironic thing is, you will probably see the Account Manager for United hanging out on the beach at Cresset next year.