Triple Therapy for COPD

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 6:51 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERY BI SALES REP (SEVERAL YEARS AGO): “Why isn’t BI developing a Triple Therapy for COPD? Physicians are telling us they are going to prescribe it when it is launched.”
    BI EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT: “Physicians are not going to prescribe Triple Therapy very often for COPD! Our data shows that. You will see.”
    PRESENT FACT: Trelegy Sales surpass Stiolto Sales in less than 6 months. Several other Pharma Companies already developing a Triple Therapy for COPD.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cmon down to the ol chuck wagon and get a hospital pack that ain’t gonna do diddly squat so maybe try some city slicker marketing gimmicks that ain’t gonna work neither well looky here at my foot long and corn dogs and Rest in Mist

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Doc, how dare you go against the GOLD guidelines and include an ICS in your therapy!! I told you not to do that. Now, suck on this fancy thingamajig I just got in Vegas.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started a Stiolto is failing thread years ago to discuss this. Was in a 20 page debate with someone about the triple. Bi dropped the ball in every way shape and form with COPD. Had the best COPD medication in the world and yet:

Failed to get a triple.
    Developed the worst inhaler on the market
    Has the worst coverage now of all the copd meds.
    Have no pipeline for anything in respiratory

Rest in Mist sounds correct