trouble at Plus...

Discussion in 'Plus Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLUS is stagnant and has littel or no profit. Growth is non-existent. Run away... fast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've got that a little wrong. Abbott is not looking to buy them, they are suing them. Take em down A dawg!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lawsuit is long gone-- your post is antique. PLUS is for sale, and Abbott is a potential buyer of all labs... maybe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This little lab needs to close down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol so you think after Abbott is done suing your ass, the are going to want to buy you? Lol wow you must be a manager to think that logic. Lol what a bunch of losers!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABBOTT has partnered with Plus for their Lung Cancer Panel. So you are ALL wrong. abbott reps are pushing PLUS!!

WAKE UP and get your facts straight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many other labs offer the SAME lung cancer panel. This is a not a big deal for Plus Dx.
    Plus Dx is trying to make a big deal out of nothing. They won't even perform this test in their lab. They will send it out to Abbott's lab.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott is resisting selling the FDA Cleared kits to other labs. trying to monopolize a test. Even at LabCorp we can't get the freaking kit.

This is what Novartis will do with Genopshitz if they ever have a situation like this.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus is losing business as I type. More accounts are leaving this arrogant company.
    Mgmt is a joke! Can't trust them or believe in them.

The company is for sale and no one wants to buy this debt ridden company or partner with these fools.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Mgmt cant trust you is the issue.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know Minus is for sale? No one in sales there thinks this.
    I agree that there is really nothing to offer to a potential buyer, but I havent heard anyone within plus say this.

Plus offering of the lung panel is a joke. Again pretending they have some contribution to a test another lab developed. Abbott to buy plus is an outrageous claim. Abbott knows too much about the problems to be interested.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey PLUS, how are you going to get the Prostates to run 22 Biopsies on if they are recommending less Biopsies and less PSA screening?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20116966.shtml

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

plus has grown day after day, month after month, year after year, for nearly 5 years...one of the most successful labs in the commerical AP industry.

it's comical how wrong all of you could be.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comical? Your post is comical, except it's tragic for the employees of PLUS. Corporate shill-- go away. Only honest posts wanted here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tragic for current employees

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by an onc that he was offered $300 per BM? SAG will be getting a call on this.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clear violation of the anti-kickback law. Blow the whistle!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLUS is opening a lab in Houston? What a joke.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever is posting all this crap is not only totally wrong but has some serious issues. I am assuming it is someone who got fired by plus. I am sorry for your misfortune. Plus is doing very well out there. if you cant tell then you are not out in the market place.
    Growth is outstanding and hiring is at an all time high.

Please quit making shit up just because your not here anymore and sitting on your ass at home wishing you were.

Haha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah hiring is an all time high because a lot of employees are leaving ( 3 employees/month ) - bullied by incompetent managers