Truce App?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with the new Truce app?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up, bitch

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s supposed to be for our safety. Hah! We are being tracked every hour of the day, during our “managed time”. Read the document buried within the app. It’s big brother on steroids!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at your individual report. We are being tracked, all day, everyday. We are fucked! Management has not said a word about this!!!

Each drive taken by an Employee managed by TRUCE is recorded, and a Map is created which showcases where and when the Employee drove, how well the Employee performed based on TRUCE metrics, and any infractions the Employee may have committed during a Trip (both Driving and Mobile Device related). The start of a trip is listed as a Green Flag, whereas the end of a trip is listed as a Red Flag. A White Line connects these flags, showing you the path the Employee took during that Trip. Along that line our system places Icons that showcase Phone and Driving infractions committed during a Trip. The Map is uploaded to the Portal at the end of every Trip (Cellular Data or Wifi required).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw this for the first time today. Not surprised at the tracking, but didn't expect it to be so obvious. Lilly has changed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will people realize that Lilly is not the same company. Of course they need all of this tracking. Look who is working out in the field. A bunch of kids. I left for greater pastures and can tell you the amount of tracking and micro managing is not happening in every other company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The app can be consolidated and matched with documented calls to verify your vehicle’s location in relation to documented calls. UPS, FEDEX, and all other companies us this to track employees, why shouldn’t Lilly?

Uncle Eli can find out lots and lots of information if he wants! Isn’t technology grand?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because we aren’t UPS or Fed Ex Drivers. We are college educated exempt sales reps.
    Not hourly employees. Treat us with the respect that we deserve! How would the folks in Indianapolis (who paid for us to be tracked) like to to wear an ankle bracelet and be tracked all day on how much time they spent in the bathroom, how much time they spent talking in the break room, what time they arrived, what time they left, did they take a 60 minute lunch or did they take a 90 minute lunch, are they using a number 2 pencil or the right pencil, did they balance their checkbook on line during company time, did they spend time on Amazon buying their groceries, did they book their vacation on line while at work, did they talk to their spouse for 15 minutes on the phone during company time. The list goes on and on. As long as they are performing and getting their job done, no need to be tracked. I’m sure people in Indy spend time working in the evenings and weekends, just like the sales reps. do. None of that time is accounted for or tracked. No, they wouldn’t like to be tracked either, but they certainly want to track all of us!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looked at my tracking info. It tracked in the evening, the night of a dinner program. Shows the tracking device all the way until I came home at 10:00 PM. This contradicts that we aren’t being tracked during non-managed time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because we aren’t Fed Ex or UPS Drivers, we are college educated non-exempt sales representatives that drive the profits for the whole company. We especially pay the big salaries for the people that decided to pay for this app to track us! Treat us with the respect we deserve. I’m all for shutting down our iPads and iPhones while driving, that is reasonable, but being tracked like we are convinced felons is not okay!!

How would the ivory tower executives like to wear an ankle bracelet all day and be tracked when they went to the bathroom, how long they were in there, how long were they on their lunch break, did they talk to their spouse for 15 minutes, did they balance their checkbook on company time, did they buy their groceries on Amazon, did they make a Dr.’s appt. or book their vacation on line while at work?? The list goes on and on. The answer is NO, they wouldn’t agree to that or want it either!! Tracking us all day is not the way to motivate reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like infringement of privacy. Class action. Lawyers lining up !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Lilly. They lease the cars and essentially own the equipment we use so they can track whatever they like. Funny thing is that if you try and turn off Location services, this application overrides it so whether you like it or not, there is a greater likelihood that you are being monitored. I am waiting for someone to reply, “If you don’t like it, leave...” since that seems to be the attitude and culture.

Anyone under the age of 35 staying in this industry has to be out of their mind. This is a dying industry and non-Pharma Sales organizations do not value Pharma rep experience and more often than not, will not hire Pharma reps over those with non-Pharma sales experience. To top it off, do you really want to continue working for micro-managing morons that are managing as though it was 1995. Run do not walk away if you are able.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re lining up to get blown by you gay janitor or your Mother?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it’s finally here kid. The final push to get rid of all people that are considered senior members of the team. In my opinion I think they’re trying to get rid of as many sales rep in general. Go to the truce website and you’ll see exactly what this system is all about. In certain divisions I can see how this is necessary to make sure that primary care and diabetes reps are making the number of calls that they actually can make in a day. But in units like the OBu and in certain neuroscience division that is just unrealistic. warm up your resumes everyone. This company has gone from once great to a laughing stock of the industry. They will never admit that the early career professional program they have put in place is an absolute failure on so many levels. Here is a funny thought, what are they gonna do with the managers when they start to lay off sales people?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is exactly what they are doing. They have slowly gotten rid of many people that are senior. Look around. Many of these people did not leave by choice. Start looking. There really are other companies that value experience. There are other companies that are not looking for early career professionals. And they offer benefits just as good as lilly even better. And they are not tracking your every move. For those of you who are experienced and performing and have been with Lilly a long time, don’t wait. It’s just a matter of time before it will happen to you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people that are managers are early career professionals as well. Just look at who they placed as managers in Neuroscience. They passed over many experienced managers who had years of experience in the neuro world.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I heard that was happening. I wonder if that is coming for the OBU. Three managers just left; NY, New Orleans, and Virginia. All with in about 45 days or so. Unreal. OBu is already a disaster. Can’t wait to see the ashes as it burns.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looked into this new app and couldn't find too much information. It shows when you are on "managed time", which basically means you are out and about. Managed time also looks like it might show the exact times you are in the car. I also couldn't tell if there is a GPS map associated with when and where we are driving.

Just frustrating...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all encompassing. Least they can do is not charge us the 75 a paycheck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the Truce site- this is just plain scary. 24-7 monitoring of your phone and GPS location if you have a company vehicle, folks. Only if you have a personal vehicle for work do they cut it off after business hours:

"
    TRUCE can eliminate distractions and monitor safety for drivers on company time.

If using a personal car, TRUCE allows the policies to be enforced only during working hours or work-related activities. Even in the same vehicle, personal time remains unmanaged.

We all have a responsibility to a safer road. We’ll help you meet it.
    "