Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never read so much garbage before. This is competition going back and forth with each other to create a whole blog on a company so that people can come to read the news and think twice about doing business with the company. It's pretty smart but there's just one thing the truth is missing and its speculation. Even the people that say they work at Truetox sound like they don't because the information is incorrect.
    I guess this is the modern approach to smearing a companies name....interesting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how would you know? The information here has been proven correct. The did get audited and everyone who works there and has worked there knows it. You sound like someone who is either an owner or upper management and doesn't want people smearing your company name. Sorry not gonna work. Everyone knows the truth that's why all your employees are quitting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the NJ Medicaid work being performed at another lab (Acutis?) if this is all lies. That part has been proven correct as I have seen the results that have a note"Testing Performed at Acutis Labs". The only way TrueTox can not bill NJ and still be in business is if a fraud investigation is ongoing. What is your answer to this smart guy?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has no response because he knows it is all true. Everyone in the business knows that truetox is a shit lab that is losing all their techs. Other clts from other labs and even business vendors who work on the instruments are asking why truetox is losing their workers and their medicaid investigation. If everyone thing was all fine and dandy why is medicaid still investigating. You know you did dirty shit and that lab is on it's way out the door. Good riddance. I am so sick of greedy labs popping up and ruining the toxicology business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anymore TT updates? Did TT lose another medical biller who did not want to deal with their fraudulent activities?

6. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

So to all the MORONS in this message board especially the lab owners that are trying to start rumors on behalf of other labs , here is some helpful info for you

1. The person spreading rumors are Trutox QC issues obviously knows nothing about the lab industry and has no idea what a QC is !

2. The morons mentioning other labs are probably owners of competitor labs trying to draw the attention away from themselves AKA : ...

Please dont worry about Truetox , worry about your own lab and all the stuff you do that you think no one knows but they do know

Good luck sniffing around

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha!! Someone is bothered!! You keep saying these are rumors yet it is common knowledge to everyone that truetox is being investigated for fraud. I don't know why you keep denying it. And about the QC issues, it seems obvious either you don't work in the lab or you are one of the idiots who think they know everything when they don't know squat. I know all about the issues that happens in that lab. Shitty results from a shitty lab. Instead of posting on here worrying about saving your sinking ship of a company. I hope you can swim.

8. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

Sounds like i hurt the feelings of some incompetent lab owner
    boo hoo

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have still not answered the one issue that has absolutely been verified. For NJ Medicaid paitents, why is TT sending these sample to another lab (Acutis). The results from NJ Medicaid clients list the drugs and results but have a note that says "Testing Performed at Acutis". I have seen the result from a TT client that I am flipping to my lab! This is perfectly legal to do as long as TT is not violating the 70/30 rule on samples. If they violate this they will lose their CLIA. The owner of my lab has logged a complaint with NJ Department of Labs to have them look into a potential violation of the 70/30 rule. I know why you have not refuted this- IT IS 100% THE TRUTH- TT IS ON NJ MEDICAID SUSPENSION! Is this permanent? No one knows until the fraud investigation is finished. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. TT is finished once NJ get done with them.

10. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

Why do you have such a hard-on against Acutis , is it because they make more money then you or your crappy lab or is it because they are actually a good lab with quality results. Your spreading rumors like a little bitch from New Jersey and i most likely know exactly which lab you are from. I know for a FACT that Acutis would not touch any True tox work ever they would never do reference work for them ever. Im not saying i like Acutis but im saying i definitely hate rumors that you are starting. Why dont you post a picture of Truetox report in this thread showing the work is performed at Acutis. You cant huh !

Take your little miserable 200square foot lab and go somewhere far far away so no fairy can find you .

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only one with the hard-on is you. You are so quick to defend truetox. The only reason for that is you probably work for them. Well guess what I work or have worked for truetox I wont tell you which. I know all there dirty shit and all about the investigations and that people are quitting left and right because they have mentally retarded people as supervisors. So I'm guessing you are either the idiot lab director Dr. Hobbs or the idiot owners. Either way doesn't matter. Yes your lab is crumbling and everyone knows it. Why do you care if these are rumors or fact?? Its because you are one of the sad sacks working for this shit place who wants to call themselves a lab. How about you take your fairy ass far away so no one can find like the DOJ when the come to arrest your ass for fraud.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try 50k square feet. My lab is not POS lab like yours. We have been around for over 20 years. Also, I am stating fact not rumors. I saw the results my self and Acutis did perform the testing for TT at this site. Also I put a question mark next to Acutis because I heard they may not be doing the testing for TT. I am not attacking Acutis, I am questioning TT, you f*cking idiot. Also, the site would not give me a copy of the result, they only let me see it. Why don't you just go to Spectrum Health and ask to see the result yourself!

13. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

If you were an actual respected lab owner or lab executive you would not be wasting you time on here you bum . But obviously you are a low life trying to talk talk trash about there labs. 50k sqft what are you dreaming when writing your messages at 1am. Now that i called oyu out on your stupid lie about Acutis doing reference work you all of a sudden cant get a copy of the report ! Lets call Patt from Truetox and Jibreel from Acutis and ask them .

Just do yourself a favor and stop talking you pathetic piece of shit !!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is coming from the guy with the spelling issues calling others stupid and pathetic. So if truetox is doing so great why have they lost their overnight shift and majority of their evening shift? Why Is medicaid investigating them and not allowing them to bill? Is it because you were ordering tests that the physician did not order and billing for it?? Sounds about right. You obviously work for truetox or else you wouldn't be so bothered. Do yourself a favor. Spend more time and energy in saving your crumbling lab and less or "cheap gossip and trash" as you call it on the internet.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I posted the previous message at 3pm. Where the hell did you get 1am? Also, I never said I own a lab. I have been with this lab for 20 years and I am head of sales. We moved inot our 50k square feet building 2 years ago. So suck that!

Also, I agree, let's call Pat and Jibreel right now. They will admit that Acuits is doing TT NJ MA work for blood and drug testing, because that is the truth. Did I ever say I have the result from the client. NO! I said they showed it to me. My reps also have seen reports from 3 other TT clients. You do realize giving our copies of results, even if PHI is redacted is still a HIPAA violation. I guess you would not know this since you work for one of the most non-compliant labs on the east coast.

Also, how much money does TT collect from patients or clinics for non-insured lab work? Zero!. TT tells clients and patients they don't have to pay. This is called a kickback and is one of reasons NJ Comptroller is investigating them. The other reason is TT bill a confirmation on 100% of drug testing they perform. This is illegal as well. Read the compliance regulations. Billing for negative non-prescribed drug classes is not allowed.

I guess I will stop talking now, since i am such a pathetic POS. Good luck being unemployed in 2020!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acutis doesn’t do blood.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate Labs run their blood work

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TT only does urine and oral fluids. I think he just misspoke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truetox do have phlebotomists' on payroll. They draw blood on location then send it to Accurate Diagnostics for testing and reporting. They have some sort of arrangement. So my question is; if Acutis is doing the tox testing and Accurate is doing the blood testing, what the F@&$ does Truetox do? lol There is no way they are conforming to the 80/20 regulation. Also, this investigation has been going on for a LONG time now. I don't even think the Ammon investigation took this much time. Truetox is in big big big trouble!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truetox does have phlebotomists' on payroll. They draw the blood onsite then is sent to Accurate Diagnostics for testing and reporting. so my question is; If Acutis is testing all of the tox and Accurate is testing all the blood samples, what the F@&$ does Truetox do? lol. There is no way they are abiding to the 80/20 regulation.