Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I agree. I think TT is in major trouble. Ammon investigation was no more than a yr and TT is pushing 14-16 months at this point. I think TT is only performing private insurance and medicare work which honestly is not alot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ammon took 1 year, but they rolled over and just paid money back. TT with their experience in Sleep Clinics is probably fighting the audit findings. I think TT is correct in fighting the audit findings. Ammon did not do the industry any favors by rolling over and paying. They emboldened the auditors into thinking this is the way audits in the future will go. I give TT all the credit in the world that they are fighting. Every lab should band together and fight what the auditors of CMS, Medicaid and private payers are doing to the industry. They are fishing to find anything wrong and all they want is money back! With that said, if TT is violating the 70/30 (not 80/20) rule then they have real problems.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But TT is guilty whether it was intentional or poor management and oversight with regards to that, they are still guilty. They can fight it but TT does not have the funds to drag out a fight. These things can take years and I don't think they have the fighting power to draw it out that long. They have lost quite a few clients and if they do battle it out, they are still exempt from participating in medicaid which is a big blow to take for several years. In my opinion, I just think Medicaid is still investigating and hasn't even come back with their response. The better option is to take the loss, pay up and move on. At least you can participate in medicaid again. By battling it out, you have a high risk of losing and are stuck with repayment with large interest and a shit ton of lawyers fee which would lead to their bankruptcy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think NJ is still investigating too, but if the investigation is about fraud the ability to bill Medicaid is frozen until the fraud investigation is complete. I think this is what is happening. They haven't lost Medicaid yet, they are just under investigation for fraud.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any more news?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who care about TT! With Medicare bundling payment, including toxicology, for all medication assisted treatment, the party is over. Soon non-medication treatment will follow, NJ Medicaid and other payers will follow and all these shitty toxicology labs will be out of business! I give these labs one year before they are bankrupt!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Truetox still up and running?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're still in business, but the reps aren't making the kind of commissions they used to earn.

Eventually, they will leave. Then TrueTox will either sell or close the doors.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All toxicology labs that have not diversified to other markets are in trouble. Tox is dead and even WC work is going down to Medicare pricing. The party is over. Look for labs that offer a larger test menu in multiple markets.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it begins. Buckle up boys and girls, this thread is about to pop!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fill me in

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for Delay. So Ed Klapp is the new CEO of company. He will be launching a telemedicine platform focusing on senior groups and churches. He is currently working on the new commission structure as we speak.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF????? This guy is our CEO now??? JFC!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TT is settling audit with NJ. They have major compliance issues to correct and need to get their plan approved by NJ. COVID19 saved their ass for repayment. But once lockdown is lifted, payback will begin. Also just found out TT is having issues with NY Medicaid. NY Medicaid is also looking at Ammon. Major issues for both labs. TT is just Tox, but Ammon is trying to diversify to other lines of business. This will not work as Ammon sucks! Both labs will be out of business by end of 2021 at the latest. They are both desperate! so desperate that the the Ammon family is back running the lab. I guess kickbacks can't sustain them through a pandemic!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millennium will be gone as well. Joke of a company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's much much worse for TT. Just give it a few more days. Maybe a week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you True Tox for the accounts! Sorry for your loss. You need to let your account reps go.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know what you are doing. The ONLY reason you get any accounts is because you are in bed with an EHR company. They offer a discount on the platform IF they choose you for tox. Its only a matter of time before the money trail is exposed. You have been reported! You have no in-house tox or blood, you loose clients as quick as you get them and you are shady AF. You are putting your accounts at risk and they will not be happy when the call from the Medicaid fraud division comes. Man what a ZOO!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iā€™m confused. TT is giving kickbacks to the EHR company?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. The Lab who is taking over multiple TrueTox accounts is giving kickbacks to the EMR company.