Trulance - Hows it going?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The non Salix publicis reps on this contract are idiots

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes you say this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The coverage sucks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS, 60% unrestricted access for commercial access was gained in 6 weeks!

EVERY COMMERCIAL PATIENT GETS TRULANCE FOR $25 with THE CARD, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
    The card is secondary insurance and bypasses NDC blocks, step edits, it even pays down high deductibles so Trulance patients only pay $25.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trulance at DDW

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trulance RX numbers for week ending May 5, 2017

Total RX are up 151 (28.1%) | 689 vs 538 last week
    New RX are up 106 (21.2%) | 606 vs 500 last week
    Repeat RX are up 45 (118.4%) | 83 vs 38 last week

Total Pills sold are up 5816 (30.6%) | 24,804 vs 18,988 last week
    Unique Writer count is up 86 (20.2%) | 512 vs 426 last week

Sales are up $68,528 (30.6%) | $292,257 vs $223,729 last week

Source https://twitter.com/_B_I_O_T_E_C_H_

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

had one of my docs tell me Trulance put a patient in the ER because of UNCONTROLLABLE diarrhea and that it was the 3rd one that caused a blow out. This drug is just like Linzess

Runny shit
    Runny shit
    Runny shit

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are the numbers for the week ended May 12, 2017
    Total RX: 794, New RX: 703, Repeat RX 91.
    Total TRX: 26,790 pills. If you divide it by 30 days you will get Total RX of 893. Meaning some are getting the 90 day packs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should change the name to trushityourpants. Glorified Kashi and prunes for breakfast.
    I have to hold back laughing my ass off when talking to Drs about this " crap" drug.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Life Sciences Millennial! Love it when sock pumpers come to pump stock here!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am at a loss. I am hearing so many great things about patients taking Trulance and so many doctors using with patients, but I am not seeing scripts! I know of a handful that have gotten denied, but there has to be more. A few of my offices are even asking me if I'm seeing the scripts coming through from their doctors - no I'm not!!!!

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it just a high level of denials? Is there any data we can see that shows us how many denials there are (besides the hub data)?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your company should have rejection/reversal reports to share with you. This is an industry standard report, usually not broken down to rep level except during drug launches. Synergy does give this report to their direct hires, no idea why Publicis chooses (or Synergy) not to share with the contracted labor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a shitshow. I better get paid. I'm not seeing any scripts come through.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! It's very frustrating. You'd think it would be in everyone's best interest to have all reps, whether contract or not, receive that report. At the very least, we could be following up with interested parties.