Trump’s Brilliance Shows at G6

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by libluvsbukkake, Jun 9, 2018 at 2:27 PM.

1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Well, we’ll, well, my Trump bitch-slapped the ENTIRE G6 today. He came in INTENTIONALLY LATE, during a bullshit lecture on Gender Equality, then shocked with a statement on eliminating ALL Tarriffs, after boxing in these Eurotrash, by calling for Russia to re-join the G6 and by cozying up to North Korea.

No one can play the strategic long game like Trump, because he can afford to. It’s Mano a Mano competition, country by country. Our GDP dwarfs these Muslim enclaves and they know it. No doubt this is the opening bid, however he will end up in a better place than ANY of his predecessors, because he is not “of Government.” Even Grupenfuher Merkle said that She would look at it. He even blew off the French Frog Macroon. Simpletons like the Airman and Ms. Feckless, could never get their arms around this, but the world is on notice, that a little child is no longer in charge of America.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the orange blob, you are a complete embarrassment, idiot, morally bankrupt POS. Are't you a precious modmo snowflake, though?

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to say the least. He will either end up a hero or a bum. Even Mittens Romney says he's a lock for 2020. :cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mitt "Flip Flop" Romney did it again? Say it ain't so!!! So shocking!

5. Vagitarian

Libs, it certainly showed yesterday in Singapore, he was in complete control and his Alpha male tendencies, which can be boorish and annoying in many situations, allowed him to play Kim like a fiddle. He did such a good job that even Sparky is whining, saying Cruz could have done better. I don't think so, how could that 1st meeting with LRM (Little Rocket Man) have turned out better?

I predict Trump will own LRM and invite him to the White House - even ask Dennis Rodman to join them.....;)

6. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Trump treated him like one of his kids. Who knew? Dennis Rodman could help end the Korean War.

7. Vagitarian

When you stop and think of it, he IS a kid - 26, raised with the understanding he would be the leader someday and in that culture, the executions are/were just standard fare. He really knew no different however, the kid in him (that likes basketball and cars) apparently let his curiosity lead him over here. We now have another reality show and that may be what it took. A photo of Dennis, Donald & Kim eating dinner together would make heads explode. Love it. :cool:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you want to be such a lying punk and misrepresent my position?

Why can’t you ever deal with reality straight up?

I never said Cruz would have done better. I said he would have done as well.

I said in this case what I’ve always said which is that when it comes to policy achievements you’re going to get very nearly the same out of Trump and Cruz. The significant difference is that Cruz will do it with more calm and class. No incessant tweeting. No unnecessarily inflammatory rhetoric. It’s a style diffference. Not a substance difference.