Trump Delivers For Christians, AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So big, huge. Guatemala is one of our best friends and they send us their best unlike Mexico. This pleases us. :)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awwww, poor baby can't stand being called out on your sin. :rolleyes:

Practicing it involves standing firmly for a Biblical standards. Learn to deal with it. You got no choice anyway. :cool:

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Like I said, YUGE ! Thanks for agreeing with me. :cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus said he came to bring division because some people don't want to accept and properly deal with the truth and so the truth is divisive.

I know you think you're smart and caring. Sadly you're actually neither. I strongly suspect you're just another terribly misguided libtard.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You're ignorance of history is simply stunning. The Bible's teaching on sex has never changed so case closed. You lose there.

Next, why do you think Luther started the Reformation????? It was because of the corruption and deviation from Biblical standards of the Catholic Church.

And you're a straight up liar to say that Jesus had no problems with sexual sin. He blatantly reinforced the one and only acceptable form of sexual exoresdion between people. One man and one woman within the context of marriage for life. That is it. Nothing else is allowed. If you claim that it is, you're either lazy and ignorant or you're a flat out liar. Case closed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, right-wing lunatic. Trump ain't no Jesus.

7. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Neither was that piece of shit Obama.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, genuine left wing lunatic.
    Nobody said Trump was Jesus but the fact is that Trump is much more in line with Jesus than Obama is.

Got it? Good! Case closed.

9. Vagitarian

Hey, just because he doesn't bother god too much, he still loves the little crackers - they make him feel cleansed. :cool:.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody said he was.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look you really need to stop getting wet. Alright, Nope Case remains open, people under the influence can't close a case are even make one. You comparing Trump to Jesus. You smoking some heavy duty shit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn't bother God too much but he goes to great bother to execute God's agenda! Notice how Trump said he was bringing Saying "Merry Christmas" back and did?

The joke's on you. :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile you just remain a nasty idiot boy. :cool:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Trump's tweeting verses from Isiah and saying "Merry Christmas!".

Just more evidence that Christians are winning big with Trump!

Such a nice change from the disastrous Muslim sympathizer and general lying fool, Obama!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He brought it back? Wow, everyone I know has been saying it every Christmas. They never stopped. The mythical War on Christmas is like the mythical War on women.

You smoke da heavy shit. Fail on your part. :)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No success on my part! Failure on yours.

You're probably lying and if you're not you're ignorant. The War on Christmas is established fact. You believe in the myth that it hasn't existed. :p:p

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see why. Damn

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He looks better than the decrepit crypt keeper Bill Clinton.

Yep, you got burned again. :D

20. Vagitarian

Just cur
    How did that Reformation work out for Europe? Is that what you want? European values? I'm addressing your nonsensical post that god sent Christianity to the 'New World' via Chris Columbus. The pope in charge when 'Lumbo' sailed was Alexander VI. The sailors on his ship were sex freaks, murderers and rapists (of children even). This was 1500 years after J Boy bit the dust. You don't know squat.

And nothing else is allowed? We do it ALL baby - WHATEVER DA FUCK WE WANT :cool: