Trump tax cut bonus

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will GSK give Trump Tax cut bonuses?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHaHaHaaaaahaaaaaaa! You new around here??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They already gave the all the sales force $1000 bonuses plus their own rooms at the National sales meeting. This is the first time this has happened in the 25+ years I've been with GSK. Thank you Trump!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And thanks to the Russian backed NRA and Republicans for supporting Trump-great job murdering our children: Hey Jesus was betrayed for a few pieces of silver. You money grubbing Repubs supporting the orange Cheeto can sacrifice a few kids right?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow times have changed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right. Please government, protect me. Take away these demon guns, so we will be safe. Prohibition was not properly implemented last time, but I am sure with guns it will work much better because we will be protecting the children. This never happened when we had a real president.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happens with all presidents and will continue until our congress quits taking money from the NRA who continue to block any sort of gun control. Why does anyone need a semi automatic weapon like the crazy guy in Florida -obviously easy to buy but hey Rubio took over 3 million in campaign donations from the NRA. Some Democrats in the take as well but mostly a Republican thing. This country is a list cause.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

correct me if I am wrong but isn’t a revolver and a 9mm hand gun semi automatic? Shot guns aren’t. What else isn’t?

What are the bonus details that GSK is giving?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Politicians take money from special interest from campaigns? When did this happen? Quick lets repeal all everything in the bill of rights so we can finally get the safety we require. I for one do not want to take any action, just hoping for good laws that keep me safe.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you’ll change your mind after your kid gets his or her head blown off by some nut with a gun. I think Australia had the best idea of how to get rid of mass shootings. Americans are too stupid- they elected an imbecile who is backed by the Russian mob and all the so called Christians fawn over him. The Germans ( about a third of them) loved Hitler and saw him as their savior. We have learned nothing from history.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy who believes everything the media tells him to think.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gun control works. Just ask Stalin, Hitler, or Uncle Mao.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fox Rusdian news and NRA talking points. So you think living in America and murdering innocent people is working??

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too many cops being killed. Too many kids. Need to restore respect in this country and safety for Americans first.

Things are improving. Market, jobs and Income all thriving. Love the tax cuts and the extra employee bonuses. Would have never happened before or with different leadership

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look no further than Chicago to see that gun control doesn't work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental illness is the problem.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Fox and NRA talking point. Has to be the entire us. I think Chicagoans can drive a few miles away and buy guns stupid

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be illegal!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

feel free to donate your Trump tax cut bonus to the DNC deficit.