Trump tax cut bonus

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truism

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adding $1.8 Trillion to the debt, lets hear a big atta boy for getting rid of Social Security and Medicare. We do not need them, I got a $1000 bonus and will save a $1000 in taxes next year. This will more than pay for losing those two programs, pelosi.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you prove yourself very shallow and stupid with your dime store theology. You really don't grasp the concept of God at all. Even if you are an atheist, the concept of God dictates that hearing everything simultaneously would be pathetically easy for Him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right. Pitiful that the Republicans are selling this to their followers. America deserves this administration. He should just hand out matches to his cabinet and they can just burn everything down down they all loathe the government so much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we all need to get into scott pruits Cone of Silence for a little quiet time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott Pruitt is your Gsk PAC money at work!! Let’s trash the environment so we can sell more drugs. The GSK way!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky , please........you have been told that there are many political blogs to play on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky....please let my ho mo son Scott felch you :cool::cool::cool::cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But it’s so much fun to annoy the deplorables.