Trumps 100 Day Plan Will Make America Great Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2016 at 11:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, where I come from, we call folks like you, idiot boys!

No insecurity on my part at all. Rest assured that my state is in far better financial condition than your failing state. Keep bragging about the size of your economy. Remember, the bigger they are the harder they fall and make no mistake, Cali would crash and burn without the Feds.

Finally, I'm not the one who made the post you're responding to but as usual in your incompetence you get everything all balled up.

Regardless the poster you're responding to did get it right. You're a Godless heathen and a particularly dense one at that.

2. #82 Vagitarian, May 8, 2017 at 1:31 PM
    Last edited: May 8, 2017 at 4:35 PM
    Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Another nonsensical dodge by claiming to be a different poster. What a sad sack.

You're right about one thing, I'm godless as far as your beliefs of the Trinity or 'Holy Threesome' as I call it, are concerned. Nature is the natural 'god' (life force) and the process will remain a mystery. It was not decided by a group of old men sitting around protecting their wives as though they were cattle.

My kind of threesome is very natural and observable and I love celebrating it. By the way, now branching out a bit from the threesome thing. Very exciting IF you share it with the right group of nature worshippers.:cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a dodge and perfectly sensible. You just can't make defensible arguments as usual.

Your beliefs are nonsensical and fly in the face of logic but all you care about is acting like a pagan and following your lowest animal desires. You're fortunate you live in the current era. You'd be long dead from Syphillis otherwise.

4. Vagitarian

You're a riot. Low animal desires? Without those 'animal desires' none of us would be here and after childbearing years we enjoy those desires in different ways. Procreation isn't the only function. Yes, probably if I lived in the Middle Ages, I'd act differently but guess what? I don't live in that era - you do mentally.:cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual, all you have is mindless babble, idiot boy. You're nothing but a slow, animal like moral degenerate.

6. Vagitarian

And we earned it and are fucking enjoying it as we have every right to... interesting that it seems to upset someone so much who 'professes' to live in a free country....... :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump Team Plans to Post Video of Crooked Hillary’s Concession Call. HAAAAAA HAAAAAA

Cristina Laila May 9th, 2017 4:14 pm 22 Comments

POTUS Trump’s director of social media, Dan Scavino said on Tuesday that he will release Hillary Clinton’s concession call that was made after her defeat in the 2016 presidential election.

[​IMG]
    Dan Scavino tweeted out a screenshot of Kellyanne Conway’s phone, which shows a phone call that was made by Huma Abedin at 2:30 in the morning on Nov. 9. In the caption of the tweet, Scavino said, ‘I have on video & will share that in the near future.’

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Dan Scavino Jr.

✔@DanScavino

Screen shot via @KellyannePolls cell phone- of Huma's call at 2:30amE....6 months ago. I have on video & will share that in the near future.

11:39 AM - 9 May 2017

KellyAnne Conway responded to Scavino’s tweet saying, ‘Hey @DanScavino, has EVERYONE accepted the election results yet?’

Follow
    [​IMG]Kellyanne Conway

✔@KellyannePolls

#memories.

Hey, @DanScavino, has EVERYONE "accepted the election results" yet? https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/861968849712939008 …

11:54 AM - 9 May 2017

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't understand the difference between liberty and license! You don't understand much!

9. Vagitarian

I live it :cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep you live moral depravity! Pathetic!

11. Vagitarian

We live in the sunshine, swim in the sea and drink the wild air. Our life is good - sorry about you.....:cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you do Wyeth troll.

13. Vagitarian

At least we had excellent healthcare that continues on today, unlike you GSK hacks......:rolleyes:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to be sorry for me, blind fool.

15. Vagitarian

Yes, you, Mr. Pathetic :rolleyes: