Truth in Numbers

Discussion in 'Teleflex Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm currently in medical device - selling capital equipment to the hospital. I was contacted by a recruiter for a position with your company. I was told 55k base and 115k at plan.

-Are these numbers accurate?
    -Are the quotas reasonable?
    -What percentage of sales reps are hitting their yearly quotas?

It's very hard to tell from the posts how people feel about their jobs. From what I've seen it seems as lot of people leave and then come back and post about their terrible experience. On the other hand you have people who seem genuinely happy here. So, what's the consensus?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero response. Awesome.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, cut some slack since there's not many happy people here

You will only make what this company is willing to pay you regardless of any comp plan. Telefuckedup switched to SAP 5 years ago and they still don't have it right and probably never will. So your "numbers" that you are paid from are never correct and the sad thing is that no one will do anything about it. So you are at the mercy of a completely incorrect system for your pay. There is no way to "double check" your numbers either. You are either happy with the little scraps that this cheap ass company throws your way or you work somewhere else. Its that simple.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are always 3 types of people on cafepharma:

1) The very optimistic, "blue sky" people
    2) The Disgruntled employee - see the post above this one for a reference
    3) The person who shoots straight with you

So far we've only heard from one person - the disgruntled employee. I simply would like truthful, relevant information. Apparently, that was asking too much.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently - you're an idiot.
    The person above told you how it is - seems he/she shot straight with you, gave facts and did not seem disgruntled.
    You are also an idiot for coming here and asking an idiotic question to begin with.
    You need to continue working at Burger King - fits you to a "T".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, according to you, the poster who said

"You will only make what this company is willing to pay you regardless of any comp plan. Telefuckedup switched to SAP 5 years ago and they still don't have it right and probably never will. So your "numbers" that you are paid from are never correct and the sad thing is that no one will do anything about it. So you are at the mercy of a completely incorrect system for your pay. There is no way to "double check" your numbers either. You are either happy with the little scraps that this cheap ass company throws your way or you work somewhere else. Its that simple. "

doesn't seem disgruntled? I know big words are hard, so here let me give you the definition.

disgruntled [dɪsˈgrʌntəld]
    adj
    feeling or expressing discontent or anger.

And I'm the idiot for asking legitimate questions about the company? You are obviously the same troll from post 3 and we'll just assume at this point that you don't work here and that you are, in fact, very disgruntled.

And no, I don't want to come work with you at Burger King.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The numbers you posted seem about right. It depends on your territory, etc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I am so impressed with your intelligence.
    But you're not smart enough to make a decision on your own so you have to come here to beg for answers.
    And I don't think Burger King would even hire your pathetic ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't look like they were making a decision just from asking questions. It also does not appear as if they were begging.

That being said, I currently work here at Teleflex and I apologize for the idiot that keeps posting on our behalf. Most likely he/she doesn't work here - anymore. As the other poster said, yes the numbers sound about right and the benefits are decent. The experience you gain here is tremendous.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need more PICC line business but are getting there slowly. Its all good

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teleflex is the greatest company in the whole world.
    The products are so innovative that they sell themselves. Just show up, say "Teleflex" and the surgeons and doctors and nurses will beg you for the items.
    I make $250,000.00 a year and I dont even put in 20 hours a week.
    There isn't a better company out there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic loser, now you answer your own posts.
    No one apologizes for another employees remarks here, you don't fool anyone, OP.
    Don't try and make it look like you have any friends.

Look, you won the "Golden Broom Handle" award at Burger King three years in a row for doing such a great job sweeping the floors so stick to something you know.
    I know it's tough to get over having the big girls on the playground beat you up and steal your lunch money, but try to move on somewhere else. You're not medical sales material.
    Just accept it.
    Now get off your mom's computer and crawl out of the basement, there are burgers to be flipped.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, apparently you are the pathetic loser in this conversation. I am the OP. I didn't answer anyone's post but yours. You're unintelligent. It's obvious by your trolling. You sound like a moron when you post on here. If anyone is not "medical sales material" you would fit the bill. That being said, I couldn't care less about your dumb opinions, I was asking people who work here, and you, for one, do not. Teleflex is not stupid enough to hire someone like you. My guess is that you're worse in person. If and when I do come to work here, I HOPE I meet you, you'll be easy to pick out. You'll be the lonely douche hanging out by himself in the corner at the NSM because you're completely unlikeable.

Since this board is apparently void of any real information, this will be my last post. Good luck to everyone here, minus the douche referenced above. My hope is that he goes bankrupt, penniless, homeless and has to suck dick for a living just to get his next fix.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - you got OWNED !