TS gone

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS is gone, the Eastern Region is going to go through more changes.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you in the ass Tom.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad day. He was a great man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure JN had to "create" a job for him over at Siemens before he was able to jump ship, just like those pointless marketing jobs JN created for all the Siemens scumbags here. Good ridence TS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow what kind of creative storytelling did you major in. TS came to Quest as the RSVP in the Central Region. That position had existed and was vacant for a while and was not "created" for TS. He was a great leader in the central and helped improve our overall performance and results. He (sadly for the Central) moved to the East Region when that became open. His only fault was trying to make things better and not being a "yes man" to SM

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they ride him out of NJ on a shetland pony ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will be missed by the strong. The slackers are rejoicing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey no more Sunday night conference calls. They will be missed.
    No excuses just results....... :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bye bye dick head

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think TS had his strengths but the market in NY/NJ changed and we did not do much to counter that. We can all talk about slakers and people who don't want to work but they exist everywhere so the problem was with SM and the fact that those reporting to him did not recomend the right changes.
    I am soo tired of ignorant rants about who are better reps that's childish, this forum should be for mature discussions that positively affect our lives and give us good ideas. I don't think NY/NJ reps are better than anyone else and I don't think Central has better reps either.
    The rep does drive business but so do contracts and the competition that we have to all deal with so let's not just pile on whoever is not doing as well as you are because in sales everything can change with a loss of a large client. Wish you all the best...great selling folks and I hope you all do well wherever you are because at the moment we all work for Quest and in my opinion, this is one of the most professional companies in the industry and we will come back with a bang.
    P.S I turned down an offer today because of changes I am expecting...hope I am not wrong.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Both JN and TS had some good ideas. They were delivered in a fashion we were not used to.
    Better times are ahead. The majority of the negative comments found here are posted by a few immature reps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's fine, but what does it say when a company pays out $541MM in fines in one year?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It says that they are flaunting the law and are abusers. Why does ANYONE work for this shitty organization? Out of touch management with no personality, no concern for the employees, and NOW no concern for the law. RUN from Quest-- they are a disgrace to the laboratory industry. If you work here, shame on you (and me).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sort of agree with a slightly different perspective. The change wasn't that quick as the changes were attempted to be made over three years. I agree with the fact that our DSMs failed us. They knew what was happening but instead of communicating it and supporting it they fought it. Probably because they didn't like how they were being held accountable and then they communicated it in a negative way so that us reps perceived the change badly. The fact is that the people who were trying to make the changes were really trying to make this place better. The fought for field sales, held us accountable for results but also held operations and IT accountable as well. Now they are gone and we are back to the way we were...trending the wrong way. I wish I had supported them better when they were here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This could be a great company (again) if everyone was on the same team. TS wanted to create that type of team. Its sad that he's gone.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our CEO will do everything he can to demoralize the salesforce and run this company into the ground!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why the good people that were trying to make this place better have left over the past year. They got tired of fighting the good fight with our CEO ... and listening to the negative BS from a few whiners on this site.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard TG is gone too, what happened to him? He didn't last too long.