TSA

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who thinks VPCs are going in one, I personally think we're dine by year end. Any info anyone? I need this info as we all do to prepare for the future, take care of our families, etc. many if us have been with Abbott for a very long time. I feel like we're totaly in the dark. Anyone???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya. I just want them to cut me. I'll take the package. I'm tired of Abbott doing this to people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Stringing us along

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone actually working?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm working....on my resume.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhh..... another day in paradise.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Time to shine and hook up with our new owner! Andrea said great performers will be hired by Zoetis! She will back us up with her support! So slack off and let me continue to work hard!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me this is supposed to be humorous

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you can't hear the sarcasm in that last post you are REALLY dull !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes me MAD is seeing corporate employees already moving to other Abbott jobs... and promotions! Why TSA for us and not them?!? This speaks volumes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zoetis has already offered me a job in my current territory!! Several of my colleagues are also getting offers by this Friday!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they bump your base to market?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly unlikely.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to see upper management reads this board. Tricky tricky. Thinks for writing this BS to make us think we will have jobs. More lies. TSA? HA Thats just a way you get people to leave so you dont have to pay us. Great Job!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy New Year to Andrea W and the home office staff! Wishing you health and prosperity!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so wrong to keep us wondering when we will at least be notified of our fate

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously... has anyone been offered a job with Zoetis? I am obviously not AAH but have interest and hope you all are treated fairly. Zoetis would be a great company for many of you if it works out. Also look hard at/for distribution opportunities (even if not one of the big 5... can easily lead to next/better), Merck, Merial, Elanco, Bayer, BI, Abaxis and IDEXX. Regardless you will need to be the one to seek and secure - even if Zoetis. Can someone tell me what you are being told by AAH? An honest reply here would only help everyone. Thanks and best to you all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately the leadership team has proven over and over that they are not trustworthy. Trust me that they will all be taken care of within Abbott, you will see. As you have been told, seek other opportunities while you are still employed. Move on. They do not have your best interest in mind as they continue to avoid the true answers you seek. Do you really believe that they do not know the answers with a signed contract with Zoetis? Please tell me you are smarter than that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Another BS, nothing of an update call with all the HR and leadership folks yucking it up about their holidays, etc. It is amazing that these people can be so clueless as to how this is effecting "their" team by the total lack of information. This thing started six weeks ago and we have just as much information as we did on 11/17. Totally piss-poor communication from leadership...but oh, yeah, we'll keep working!