Tudorza

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just not doing what I thought it would. What do others think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make sure you press and then release. if you inhale while pressing it won't work. keep practicing...you'll get it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine is rockin' and my rankings are very good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trailer park version of Spiriva! There have been a lot of complaints that the "spiffy" new delivery device is shooting blanks. No medication being delivered! Typical Forest to put together a crappy product!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it costs a lot less than Spiriva. Docs will start with it. If it doesn't work they will go to the more expensive Spiriva. Spiriva is now the Bystolic of the class. Might be better, might not but let's try the less expensive one first. That's reality!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

define expensive einstein. docs couldn't give two sh*ts about the wholesale price. Spiriva has 2nd tier coverage without a 6 month co pay card or voucher. Thats what a doc and a patient see as less expensive. And multiple stories about defective inhalers. the one key selling point is delivery and it's defective....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are u kidding me, "might be better, might not"!! Stop drinking the Kool-Aid! Spiriva's clear benefits over Turdorza are too numerous to list here! Tudorza's one selling point is the delivery system and I have had two complaints from docs that patients got it home and nothing happened. I told him, see what happens when you use something other than Spiriva! This is a one time mistake they won't make again! Please continue to screw up! Have a nice layoff!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean there has been multiple stories from Spiriva reps about delivery failures - nothing documented from any outside or independant source. Reps are funny - they don't think the doctor will see the Spiriva rep's claims of "defective delivery devices" for what it is - a deperate attempt to perserve their now shrinking sales base. Docs see this crap all the time - they won't call the rep out to his face, and may even play along just to get the rep to move along. But they know the Spiriva reps are desperate and under pressure from their management to hold their business, and they will loose respect for them for their undocumented, unsubstantiated claims.

I goggled, binged, and yahoo searched several forms of the phrase: "Tudorza problems delivery." Not one search returned a hit on the first 5 pages that discussed any delivery problems. Not one. The only one I found was a hit that took me to (surprise) CP.

Lies = bad business.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look. No joke. Spiriva is getting killed early by Tudorza where I am. We have had MC wins that put it priced the same on many formularies. The delivery is better and easier. Honestly, I have not had one yet that (well yes one. Patient could not pull enough and had to use Nevsky but anyway) has had a problem.

I live in a smaller area. I and my family have been part of the local community for years. If nothing else, I have more friends than the Spiriva reps. My docs don't like them that much. Especially with how pushy they have been lately. I even have one big clinic where the EMR system has flagged every Spiriva patient with formulary that is equal. Switchey Switchey. Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nebs not Nevesky. Freekin smart phones.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

97% of all turd-doza scripts coming from paying speakers.
    Typical Forest.
    Phuck pharma codes, forest rules.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might be a me too. But kow know what? It is not going to do any worse than Spiriva, it's easier to use, and on the plans where it costs the same my MDs are using it over Spiriva. Why? Because the like me better. Popularity is a b$&@h!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might be liked in your area, but in mine, all I hear is how pushy and aggressive Forest reps are. Drs. say they have to ask them to stop trashing Spiriva and sell Tudorza on its merits.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Probably so. Actually in my area it's the Spiriva reps the doctors perceive as over pushy. Especially since Tudorza came out. I am not saying this to bash. Just how it is. I am a long time Forest rep and a 'local' guy. I sell in an area where local connections matter. I have connections with 10-20 key local physicians. Nothing dirty. I just know a lot of people. I am asking people to use this me too in place of Spiriva. The docs are familiar with the class. They say the device is easier for some. They don't perceive it will do any less than Spiriva. Where insurance is the same (and we have some large plans around here coming around) they are going Tudorza. The Spiriva people around here are scrambling, and I am not bashing them at all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd defective Turdorza inhaler checked and confirmed also by our primary physician. counter doesn't work on either. And no medication dispensing. Local pharmacy also claims many similar complaints. This lot of inhalers should be recalled and the defective inhalers replaced with functional ones ASAP!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps Actavis should spend some time, attention, and money on manufacturing instead of mergers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tudorza is manufactured in the same Forest Ireland plant that has trouble making Namenda XR and Bystolic.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also have had the problem of my Tudorza inhaler locking up after a very short time. No one seems to have an answer as to why. The box states that inhaler will lock after 45 days, but mine locks after 3-4 days. Such a waste of money, will be changing my Part D coverage to an insurer that covers an alternative.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

competitions and the firms they hire can type anything they want here. sorry. Legitimate complaints should be dealt with via medical affairs. Thank you.