Turning in teammate for falsified call

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2017 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My teammate faslsified a call and I want to turn him in. My fear is that is won't be investigated if I send it to my manager- he is the manager's pet. There is really no way to get out of this one either. If mgmt wants to go thru my calls as part of an investigation - be my guest. Should I report it directly to mgr or HR? Is there another way to report it and remain anonymous? Has anyone ever reported it, and it's gone nowhere?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send it directly to HR. You will be COMPLETELY protected!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do it! Nothing will come of it and you'll forever be labeled as someone who doesn't play well with others.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOTHING will happen I gaurantee. My partner has gotten away with much much worse and even been caught red handed and still couldn't even be put on a plan. It's easy for someone to just say they made a mistake. Also, I'd like to know your motivation? Nobody is perfectly clean in this job I don't care how much you profess so what is the real beef? Are you jealous. Are they lazy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody fakes calls. Lonesome fired OP troll needs some friends and KY.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're legit (which I doubt), why wouldn't you confront the rep first? Maybe there's a reason you don't realize. How, for instance, do you KNOW it was falsified?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Easter Bunny told Elvis, who in turn told the rat.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can attest that he will be fired quickly if you turn him in and you are 100% sure it is provable. ie: The doctor is diciest or he was on leave of absence / vacation that month etc....You will be labeled a complete turncoat and if your manager and team like the faker your life will be miserable. But, if you are well liked and he is a twit...you may be celebrated. Either way...You know you've faked calls as has every rep in history...so tread carefully my dear.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr . Squeaky Clean Rep!!
    You are lying through your teeth if you haven't had to put in a call that wasn't legit! Sounds like you are jealous of your partner!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lolololol your so silly. Buy yourself a hug, I think my grandma use to say that when I pouted ☹️ Not sure how it relates but I like it. Like it a lot I'm VEGGIE tarian L arry Craig E lson from
    Simi Valley ca

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fucking idiot

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh come on!!! Get over it. No matter how hard you try, people WILL find out you're a snitch and hate your guts. People will sniff you out. You're flawed as well as he is. Try talking with him and discussing this matter like an adult. I'm not even a rep and even I know who is and who isn't a snitch. It gets around really fast. Don't do it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a deplorable person u r!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They would have to fire 100% of people as everyone fakes calls.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As they say Snitches get stitches

In this environment with pending layoffs, what are you attempting to accomplish?

Do you honestly think it is the first time?
    Best advice, continue doing what you do everyday and look the other way.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A call? As in one call? What you need to do is call HR and turn yourself in for being a total moron!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entitlement doesn't begin to describe it. And I have talked to him in the past. About the same thing. I am pretty sure most people would buy me a round of drinks if he were sent out of the door. I am not jealous, I am tired of working with someone who does nothing but put on a show while throwing everyone else under the bus. And putting a call in on a doc who hasn't worked at that location in or in territory for over a year? More than once? Good luck. You deserve to be found out. Call me whatever you want, if this was your partner, you'd do it too. Or maybe you've been lucky enough never to have a nightmare partner before.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you confront him first and ask for an explanation? It may very well be an error, as in he had the wrong person sign for a sample, he is mistaking one hcp for another, etc. YOU will look like the jerk if you are filing a complain on a coworker who is making an honest mistake. We are not judged on calls per day so in all honestly I wouldn't know what the motivation would be to falsify a call. I have never once been asked why I only made only 3 calls ( which is reality some days) on a certain day because my manager and rbd know my pod and I are out there working hard.

Run it by him first, and if it persists talk to your dbm.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happens when you fold the DVA's into the DCS sales force. How old are you dolts?