Turning in teammate for falsified call

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2017 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the truth jack !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh how I wish I could actually see the person who wrote the above post!

That's because I need help with something. Everybody knows there are people in this world that when you first meet them they appear to be normal/rational, but the reality is they're a total scramblebrain.

I'm not very good at recognizing someone who's really a complete scramblebrain but appears to be normal on the surface. I firmly believe that meeting the person who wrote the above post would be hugely beneficial to me!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scramblebrain OP here. Nope, I didn't do it. And yup, I HAVE kept my head down for years and will continue to keep my side of the street clean. To the poster a few back, the one who left on their own bc they were targeted- thank you. I am sure that would've happened. Thanks for all those who weighed in, even those who disagreed.

If you think I am a dick or called me an asshole bc I like to make money and not work with a snake in the grass, things which don't seem to bother or haven't yet come your way- good luck to you, and may your good fortune continue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prop's and congrats to you OP!

Very classy response. I can tell that you've got a good sense of humor simply because you can refer to yourself as your critics have - a scramblebrain. You made the smart move.

As for the snake in the grass, this too shall pass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a thought. Buck up and get a solo territory where you don't have pod members. I know it's hard to imagine taking the leap, but we shall see how long you last not being in a pod. Different world my brother! It's called true accountability.