Turnover

Discussion in 'Oxford Immunotec' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are so many people leaving this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread has over 1200 views. What's the deal with this company?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read the other thread about this company, explains a lot. A recruiting group is advertising for a sales position for this company on MedReps. I'm glad I did a little digging before sending my resume. It sounds like a nightmare.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One word... Wayne.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A female recruiter at that group lies out her teeth about the company. Do not be leave a word she says.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed bad culture angry management few hit the number the rest get fired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long ad he is there, the stock will keep sucking. Peter Wrighton Smith better get rid of this monster before my stock price is pennies!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what loser managers do. He is no leader…..What a shit storm this place is and it is only going to get worse. These post are not just a couple of disgruntled employees. Hundreds are now posting ands reading.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has this company in a tail spin how come nobody above him knows that please pass this up the ladder. none will hit there numbers.. again. Fire Wayne as soon as you can… he has been fired before.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am interviewing for a position with the new phys. office group. Recruiter saying $140 on low end, and $200+ on high end. Is this realistic? Heard some inst. reps made $250+ last year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realize who you are dealing with a recruiter that wants to place a body. Wayne is not respected by the entire sales force and his managers. Is this a place you want to work. They make it like a first date everything is great on the surface all smiles. Ask them to show you w2's or talk to local reps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most people are looking horrible culture if core is your recruiter Do Not Trust Her

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm cracking up at those salary numbers. They're complete bullshit. But by all means, trust the recruiter and give it a whirl.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez....I have an interview. How Is Dan as a manager? I see he is new.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do any of you reps know what the comp is for the new phys office group? How different is the institutional rep comp plan?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is BS trust no one especially managers and wayne. All smiles but do not care… There are better places to work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed not a good place to be. Also agree with the head hunter comment She is full of crap!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now taking bets on how many tenured (and by tenured, I mean anyone longer than 5 months) reps will be left the week of August 12th...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Wayne! Thanks for a great time, keep on touch.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on week of August 12?