Turnover

Discussion in 'Oxford Immunotec' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training meeting in Chicago

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to hear about the meeting in Chicago and how much bullshit these pharma reps have to go through. "Hey oxford, you sell a bullshit TB test....you are a lame-ass pharma company. Stop trying to act like something you're not".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three more reps left this week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed my friend!!

5. Mr. Wayne

Mr. Wayne Guest

regarding Turnover

It might be time for me to kick some more rear ends into shape if you people don't improve your performance and stop wasting time on this website.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: regarding Turnover

Here's an idea--fire everyone and do the job yourself. Then you won't have to worry about paying people.

7. Mr. Wayne

Mr. Wayne Guest

Re: regarding Turnover

Why don't you come to my office and make that suggestion face to face, junior?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, in our regional meeting this week, it looks like we have an opportunity to make 1000 dollars more per qtr!!!!!! Looks like we now will be making 90k a year. Way better than those wannabe reps who left. Goooooooo OXFD!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, those reps didn't have the juice to stay. Needless to say, we will not be hiring any more intuitive reps anymore. Ohio requires much more.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps are left now?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wayne you are the best NOT!!! leave you are not wanted

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Breaking news...I make more than you all, that is why I could hire you and fill your positions after you all quit. Hoorah.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all, I divorced my wife finally.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loser quit this company you are not good at what ever it is you do

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing to see Wayne actually going back and forth with people on Cafepharma. Shows his character. What a class act.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat!

17. Mr. Wayne

Mr. Wayne Guest

It's even more amazing to see all these internet tough guys talk all this smack online but they never have the guts to come say it to my face. Shows their character. What a bunch of beta cowards.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Understand that is the culture. You can't express your feelings or concerns. That is why a site like this is great. It is like an exit interview without burring bridges. Wayne is horrible at what ever he does. He is not respected by the company. That is the general consensus you can't say it to him or hr you would be fired.

19. Mr Wayne

Mr Wayne Guest

The general consensus among whom? Losers like you and your ilk who can't get the job done? Those in our great organization who succeed know that I have an open door policy and that we leaders value the contributions of those associates who own their performance instead of making pathetic excuses and hiding on silly message boards.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have to agree with the 2nd above post. Leader, are the worst first line manager there is most people think you are rude, disrespectful, and want nothing to do with you and what you are about. That is inside the company and outside the company. When you leave things will be great. When opportunities come if if they are good people take them and do not look back.