Turnover

Discussion in 'Oxford Immunotec' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Mr Wayne

Mr Wayne Guest

You are headed straight for a job at Burger King if your numbers...and attitude...don't improve soon, son.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol.....as pathetic as this site is, it's safe to say there are no "false positives". Our company sucks and our management or "leaders" (as the fat guy just posted) are weak. This company will implode within 18 months from the date this is posted. The stocks will continue to fall while the turnover increases. I would start asking us reps..."can you see yourself working here in 2 year?" The answer will be NO. So keep bashing this site and the feedback you get from here and keep doing what your doing, because 99.9% of the posted indicate you suck.

3. Mr Wayne

Mr Wayne Guest

That would be devastating news if your opinion, or those of the "99.9%," mattered.

For all your talk on this board, you know good and well that you will continue to do what you are told, how you are told, and when you are told...for as long as we decide to keep you here. When we are through with you, you will leave after signing a non-compete and getting no severance. And you will do so without a hint of resistance.

Hope this helps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds great. Oh yeah, thru time I am allowed to work here, I will continue to give false update on my Salesforce, work 2 days a month, and spend all my time with my family at the Park (all while you pay me!!) What a great job. Thanks again for this awesome opportunity.

FYI, you might want to check on the guys who are ranked above me because I know they dont work either. Atleast the #1-4 guys don't.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds great. Oh yeah, thru time I am allowed to work here, I will continue to give false updates on my Salesforce, work 2 days a month, and spend all my time with my family at the Park (all while you pay me!!) What a great job. Thanks again for this awesome opportunity.

FYI, you might want to check on the guys who are ranked above me because I know they dont work either. Atleast the #1-4 guys don't.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed bad culture no leadership! just poor decisions being made.

7. Mr Wayne

Mr Wayne Guest

Oh, brother...this from a man whose idea of "culture" is watching 8 hours of "reality" tv a day and whose biggest decision involves whether or not to upsize his value meal.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that the typical day of an oxford rep? Add a 20min "update" call in between TV and our meal choices and you have a productive week. Thanks again for this job, I love it here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the message I got from a manager a week ago was regarding "whats it like" would be SFDC with funnels, accounts to close and all that BS, ride alongs 2-3 times a quarter (how many days ?) conf call updates on funnels...is this pharma or do it my way or else...sounds like a boilerplate and the base is the same for everyone???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How talented is the sales management team in Texas?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a guess?