Turnover

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone surprised? Low salaries, motus farce screwing reps out of $5-10k a year and putting managers in roles who shouldn't be managing people at all. It saddens me to see my friends go because of Management's lack of acceptance and failure to retain the best.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which division?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably oncology, turnover high. Manager in Midwest is terrible. She is a handful and everyone who crosses her path runs. Management wants someone like this? The stories are endless.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who you're talking about. She is way overboard with everything she manages. Heads explode after 5 minutes of conversation with her. Feel sorry for reps that have to be around that. Shame on upper management for continuing to allow this to happen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will definitely be changes coming, especially with MC out. This job isn't for the weak but it's unfortunate that we are reactive in everything we do. Turnover should never be this high in a company that literally is best in its field. Scary that you have crazies running people off.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah yes. The wisdom of cafe pharma at its finest. Changes are coming. The world is ending. I can make more money elsewhere. Always a treat to hear from you Ex primary care reps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a specialty rep so treat me like one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All reps are the same. Adding specialty, to your title, does not change the fact that you're just a rep.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the female manager you're talking about the one who sends emails to the sales team at all hours of the day, 11pm, 2am? Is this the one that tries to set up meetings at 4:30 on Fridays? Is this the one who creates projects and dictates they're due to her by next day 7:59? She has no self awareness. Can't believe they think she's best served managing people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this place for a specialty job with Bayer. I’m in the big leagues now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is in NeuroScience now

12. Myriatt

Myriatt Guest

Brooke Brooke Brooke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is she in Texas?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

midwest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LL is now in neuroscience?!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh yeah she is

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard she came in like a tornado and one of her reps replaced her. What is management thinking? oh right they aren't. It's like they enjoy self sabotaging themselves.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tornado is in full blown mode

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid must be slowing down
    Rbms back scheduling 3 day ride alongs

Are these productive at all