TW Medical - Any Info?

Discussion in 'DVM Resources' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that they are hiring for quite a few areas.......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are. They're growing like crazy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are a solid company, and they are still hiring even in this economy (about the only one from I can tell).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear, they are not really a "solid" and flourishing company. Their dynamic changed when they were purchased by Lextron last year. They were a nothing company until Lextron came along (deep pockets), purchased them hoping to become a player in the companion animal business, which enabled them to actually get some lines, Fort Dodge, Schering etc. Previously they were just bootlegging all of the product and had no real lines. They are supposed to have a strange management and out of touch with reality expectations of their expected growth. They are still very small, one warehouse, and one call center, and a handful of reject outside reps left in the field. But hey, its a job opportunity in this economy, although a very steep uphill battle with the many distributors already established out there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's better to start small, and grow from slowly from nothing - establish lines, get manufacturers on board, train one outside rep at a time, and correct mistakes as they occur, than to hire a ton of outside reps with no name recognition of the company currently in the market. Then ignore problems in your infrastructure, practice constant apologetics and have mega turnover. Don't you think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOSERS

Last posted annual sales 22 million, in the grand scheme of things, that is insignifigant.

Considering other distributor size, such as Butler 1 BILLION in annual sales.

Get a clue TW, youll never be one of the big dogs.... ha ha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an idiot the above poster is. These people are just making a living. You sound like a 18 year old sorority girl. Everyone has to start somewhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth hurts poster... Besides whos to say that I am a girl...

You must work for TW or want to work for them. Strive for bigger and better

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious you have a bigger /better complex. Maybe you should subscribe to EXTENZE,, the all natural way to improve your status.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster, you must have a sad life..... It appears that you live your life based on assumptions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They had a few job postings for Calif, anyone know how they are to work for? Why did the last reps/rep quit? Fired? Thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they did not work. they are a phone company. they have very few outside reps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is "stable"? Take a look at AHII's stock price...geez, I think I'd rather be small, growing and profitable than this! DVM, MWI, others are having layoffs...they are hiring. They have 30 reps, 15 in the field, and since they were acquired by Lextron are part of a $500M company. That sounds pretty viable to me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whos to say that they are "profitable" or viable. They arent public nor have they posted their 2008 gross sales as they have in years past. Just because a company with deep pockets owns them it doesnt mean that they are a profitable entitiy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES...They own DVM Resources now.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...then isn't TW Medical and DVMR (AHI) now one in the same??? Both owned (and hopefully managed by) Lextron??
    So why would you be taling about going to TW Medical?? You're THERE!!!
    Just Asking

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same people are micro managing the companion animal side. And some ex PVP people. They let go most of DVMR best corporate people and several sales people with 20+ years of customer relationships. And made them sign no competes or else forfeit their seveance. That's all I know.